- Advanced Certificate In Automation And Instrumentation Engineering
This particular offers certification in the following courses below:
- Advanced Programmable Logic Controller (Plc) – Siemens S7
- Advanced Plc Allen Bradley (ControlLogix PAC)
- Advance VFD Controls And Networking (Danfoss/Siemens)
- Industrial Automation Networking – Profibus, RS485, DH485, WLAN, VPN, LAN, DH+ e.t.c.
For more information, visit – https://aetinigeria.com/
- CISCO Certified Networking Administration (CCNA)
This is one of the most popular networking professional courses in Nigeria. The Computer Networking program grooms students for the standard certification exams and entry-level positions as computer networking professionals. The main courses cover networking fundamentals, basic security and wireless concepts, WAN technologies, routing, switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks.
For more information, visit – http://aptech-nigeria.com/ccna-training
- Foundation Programmes (Academic Certificate Programmes)
This programme lasts for three semester and covers courses as
- Criminology and Penology
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Criminology and Forensic Sciences
Prospective participant are required to possess at least five credits pass at not more than two sittings in NECO, WAEC or its GCE equivalent.
For more information, visit – http://icpnigeria.com/our-courses/
- Early Childhood Montessori Diploma
This is a programme established and run by Greensprings Montessori Centre (GMC) Lagos. It was founded in 2016 to award teachers at the primary level with the International Montessori Diploma. The course is accredited by Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) based in the USA, and it prepares adult learners in Nigeria for international Montessori education. The centre runs both part-time (eight months) and full-time (eleven months) programs.
Greensprings Montessori Centre has churned out some of the best teachers since its inception in 2016.
For more information, visit – https://greenspringstrainingcollege.com/course/faculty/greensprings-montessori-centre-gmc/
ACCOUNTING/BANKING AND FINANCE
ICAN is an acronym which stands for the Institute of chartered Accountants of Nigeria – a professional and internationally recognized body been in existence since 1965.
The program is divided into two Schemes:
- Accounting Technician Scheme: Held twice yearly, mainly in March and September. The scheme has three stages; Ats 1, 2 and 3. Ats 1 and 2 are not compulsory for those with an accounting degree.
- Professional Examination: Also comes in three stages; Intermediate, P.E 1 and P.E 2. Professional exams are also conducted twice yearly in May and November. Once you pass thos phase, you will then be certified as a chartered accountant.
For more information, visit – https://www.icanig.org/
Read our top-notch guide on ican here.
- MPTP Certificate
The MPTP certificate equips students with the right skills, taking them to an entirely new height of professionalism. The primary aim of the course is to develop professionals that can formulate, manage and regulate the tax base of Nigeria.
For more information, visit – www.citn.org
- FRM® Level 1 Certification Training
This course prepares professionals to identify and analyze potential threats against financial and fiscal situations of industrial and commercial corporations. The course focuses in any one of the four categories of risk which include regulatory, credit, market and operational.
For more information, visit – https://www.knowledgehut.com/risk-management/frm-level-1-certification-training-lagos
- Laboratory Management and Administration
This professional course can be taken at the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology – a Professional Institute which regulates science laboratory technology practices in Nigeria. The Institute makes sure that all students and practitioners are fully registered and licensed under it.
For more information, visit – https://nislt.gov.ng/profexams.php
- CQI Certificate in Quality Management Practices
The CQI Certificate in Quality Management prepares professionals in the Quality Assurance departments in industries with the rudiments of a quality management process. The course is open to and a high recommended requirement for engineers, technicians, service and operations teams leads etc since it’s a well recognized and respected certification by captains of industries all over the world.
For more information, visit – https://www.whsenigeria.com/cqi-courses-chartered-quality-institute
- Principle of Public Relations
This course prepares students for a career in public relations by testing them with a Professional Certificate Exam and is available to SSCE holders and University graduates of any discipline.
For more information, visit – http://nipr.org.ng/index.php/prospective-members/certification/professional-certificate
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting (PGDLD)
This professional course is offered at the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Lagos. It lasts for a period of nine months for both physical and online classes. Prospective students are required to have LL B degree from a recognized University, Certificate of Call to Bar (BL) and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate. They are also required to be of good moral standing.
For more information, visit – https://nials.edu.ng/index.php/post-graduate-diploma
The health, safety and environmental (HSE) course is catered towards equipping students and participants with a basic knowledge in workplace safety procedures, hazard identification and control.
The training programs are well adapted for corps members during their service year.
For more information, visit – https://www.hsetrain.org/nysc-hse-training-for-youth-corpers.html