Sheraton Hotel: A Review
Sheraton Hotel, Lagos
One of the top hotels in Lagos, Sheraton Hotel is a high-end hotel located in Lagos capital, Ikeja. Palm trees that surround the building make the hotel aesthetically pleasing. The room service is available 24 hours and the hotel has close proximity to the National Stadium and the Ikeja Golf Club.
The rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, air conditioning, safes, a seating area, and free Wi-Fi. There are a refridgerator and an electric kettle in the dining area. The floors are hardwood and the bathrooms are glass-enclosed.
Free breakfast is served at club rooms and parking is free. There is a lobby lounge, outdoor pool, pub, and an Italian restaurant. You will also gain access to a fitness centre and tennis court.
Some of Sheraton Hotel’s special features include a bar, swimming pool, non-smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi, fitness centre, and free parking. An ATM is also situated in the building. This will save you the stress of searching for where to withdraw money.
Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja
Sheraton Hotel is the perfect avenue for people travelling through Nigeria(see 15 Exclusive Hotels in Nigeria for the High Valued Clients) (see 15 Exclusive Hotels in Nigeria for the High Valued Clients) . Near attractions to the hotel include Fela Kuti Shrine, Ndubuisi Kanu Park, Oregun, Lagos, Ikeja Golf Club, Hi-Impact Planet Amusement Park, and Ikeja City Mall.
The spacious rooms feature marble bathrooms, grocery shopping service, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and a host of others.
The restaurant serves international favourites and Italian dishes. You can also hold events at the outdoor and indoor venues.
Sheraton, Lagos Hotel
Located at 30, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Onigbongbo, Lagos, Sheraton Lagos Hotel attracts travellers annually. Coupled with the fact that it is located close to the Murtala Mohammed Airport.
- Maryam AbdulWahab is a creative writer and lifestyle blogger. She is also a graduate of Economics from Al-Hikmah University. She lives and breathes literature. When she isn’t writing prose or blog posts, she is reading a fiction work or studying events around her. She writes from Lagos, Nigeria. You can find more of her works on her website.
- Celebs & Net-Worth2020.11.15Things You Didn’t Know About Samuel Ajibola
- General2020.11.14Freedom Park Lagos: A Review
- Audit & Fintech2020.11.14IPPIS Number: A Guide
- Financial2020.11.14GIFMIS: All You Need to Know