SUBEB recruitment portal
The SUBEB is a unique body set up by states in Nigeria to manage and coordinate the recruitment process of teachers in the state. The body analyzes the portfolio of all candidates, oversees the examination and interview process, and shortlists the qualified candidate for employment.
Subeb recruitment Lagos. How to apply.
- Visit the Lagos state teacher login portal via the recruitment portal. Create an account and confirm via mail
- Provide all personal information required in the form.
- Upload necessary documents: NYSC discharge certificate, birth certificate, etc
- Make payment via online platform
- After successful payment, print the application slip
NB: Applicants must have a residential address in Lagos.
Oyo state SUBEB recruitment portal
The recruitment portal is only opened when the recruitment process is ongoing. Applicants are to fill a form that is presented after successful account creation. All application forms are to be submitted, thereafter, qualified shortlisted candidates would be invited for the CBT test and interview at a date that will be communicated with all applicants.
Lagos state SUBEB recruitment portal
All prospective applicants of the Lagos state SUBEB recruitment can complete their application through the on the portal, here
General requirements for applicants
- A bachelor degree in Education is a must
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Applicants must be less than 36years of age
- A valid means of identification is required (voters’ card, passport, driver’s license)