National space research and development agency salary
The average of newly employed graduates at the National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA, is N175, 485. The data was compiled by some of the staff at the NASRDA. This means the average salaries are with the range of N180, 000 to N200, 000 monthly (after tax).
It is also important to note that scientific staff are more paid than administrative staff. However, employees at NASRDA are often entitled to different allowances, pension, and gratuity from the government.
National space research and development agency recruitment 2020
Would you like to work with the National Space Research Development Agency? The recruitment form for the 2021/2022 session is out. Many Nigerians have been waiting for this opportunity.
The main reason for the recruitment of this agency is to provide more job opportunities to more youths in Nigeria. This is applicable to both undergraduates and graduates across the country. This is one of the effective ways to curb poverty.
If you wish to apply for the offer by the NASRDA, there are some requirements for you in order to secure a post. They requirements are listed below:
- Applicants above 35 years of age will be rejected.
- Applicants may have PhD, B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND. This could be qualifications in any discipline. Certificates must be from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma from any recognized institution. Also, National Certificate of Education certificate from any recognized institution is allowed. Another equivalent is the Advanced Level General Certificate of Education – there must be passes from two subjects gotten at a sitting or three subjects at two sittings.
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC) is also allowed. Credits must be in at least three subjects (English Language inclusive) and a minimum of two passes in other subjects.
- NECO or Ordinary level GCE with password in 4 subjects gotten at a sitting or at least 5 subjects at two sittings (English Language inclusive).
How to apply for the NASRDA 2012/2023 recruitment?
To begin the National Space Research Development Agency recruitment for 2021, you can proceed at the agency’s official website at http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/.
National space research and development agency address
The headquarters of the National Space Research and Development is in Abuja.
Address: Obasanjo Space Centre, along Umaru Musa Ydar’adua express way, P.M.B. 437, Lugbe, Abuja.
There are several branches of the NASRDA across Nigeria. Some of them are listed below:
Nasrda-Centre For Basic Space Science. Located at TTC Rd, Nsukka, Enugu State.
The National Space Research and Development Agency, Abuja. It’s located at Obasanjo Space Centre, Umaru Musa Ydar’adua Express Way, P.M.B. 437, Lugbe, Abuja.
The Centre for Geodesy and Geodynamics. It’s located at Toro, Bauchi State.
The National Centre for Remote Sensing. This branch is located in Jos, Plateau State.
The Centre for Satellite Technology Development. This is also a branch of the NASRDA in Abuja.
Director-general national space research and development agency
The Director-General of the NASRDA is Francis Chizea.
Sometime in 2020, Dr. Francis Chizea was appointed as the Acting Director-General of the NASRDA by the management of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
The departments under the NASRDA are listed below:
- Administration and Finance.
- Engineering and Space Systems.
- International Cooperation.
- Legal Department.
- Mission Planning, IT and Data Management.
- Policy, Planning and Research.
- Space Regulations and Special Duties.
- Strategic Space Applications.
Nigerian space agency
The National Space Research and Development Agency is the Nigerian space agency. The agency is part of the Federal Government of Nigeria. This agency was founded in 1998 by the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo.
It is overseen by the National Council on Space Science Technology, and chaired by the President of Nigeria. Its Director General/CEO is also its Secretary.
On August 1st 2001, the National Space Research and Development Agency was fully established upon its preparation session since 1998.
The primary objective of establishing the Nigerian Space Agency is to serve as a “fundamental policy for the development of space science and technology”. Its initial budget was $93 million.
The recent extended National Space Program have been adopted since May 2006. Although there have been few adjustments.
Nasrda salary nairaland
The NASRDA is one of the top government agencies in Nigeria that pay their staff well. There are various departments in the agency. Recruitments exercises are conducted annually to provide more job opportunities for the Nigerian youths. The average salaries here are above N150,000, on entry level.
Daniel is a Digital Marketer and a Copywriter.
He is a member of the Association of Business Executives (UK).
On most days, he enjoys writing, soccer, and spending time with Nature.