Fidelity Bank Online Login
Fidelity Bank, also called Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a business bank with global approval, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the national bank, and the public banking regulator.To access Fidelity bank online,click this.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria
Fidelity Bank has developed from a minor part in 1987, into a steady and good banking foundation. Strikingly in 2005, Fidelity Bank procured FSB International Bank Plc. (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc. (“Manny”) to make one of the main 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank has positioned as the seventh most promoted bank in Nigeria, 25th most promoted bank on the African mainland. Likewise, following its recharged retail and advanced banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the fourth-best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017.
During December 2017, Fidelity Bank Plc. had complete resources assessed at over US$4.2 billion (NGN: 1.4 + trillion), and investors’ equity over US$610 million (NGN: 203 billion). The Bank serves its 4 + million customers through its different dispersion channels including 240 business workplaces, 775 ATMs, and 4,346 POSs. The Bank right now has more than 400,000 assorted investors. It was recorded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 2005 and has reliably delivered profits yearly over the most recent 12 years even in the fiercest periods in the Nigerian Banking Industry. As per BGL Plc., Fidelity Bank Plc. had a market capitalization of NGN: 37,072,109,685.76.
Fidelity Online Banking Registration
Online Banking is not difficult to use, it saves you time, and gives the limitless flexibility and comfort you are searching for in your bustling life. The steps below are the instructions you need to start managing your accounts 24 hours per day!
Step by step instructions to Enroll in Online Banking:
- Stage 1: On the Fidelity Bank homepage, find the Online Banking Center on the left of your screen and select the “personal” tab dependent on your requirements.
- Stage 2: Click on the “Select” button.
- Stage 3: Click on the connection for the Enrollment Agreement. Another window will show up with the arrangement for you to audit.
- Stage 4: Once you have reviewed the Enrollment Agreement, close the window and snap on “I Agree”
- Stage 5: Complete the enlistment form
- Stage 6: Click submit
Your enrollment request will be prepared within 24 business hours Monday – Thursday. If you submit an enrollment request after 2:00 p.m. on Friday your Online Banking enlistment will be prepared the next Monday.
When your enrollment has been prepared and confirmed, you will get an email telling you that your Online Banking account is set up and accessible to use.
How to Sign in to your Online Banking Account
Review the convenient user guide to help you with the initial log in process and exploring the system:
Personal Online Banking
To be able to view your accounts online you also can have the ability to pay your bills through your Online Banking account. This helpful assistance will set aside your time and cash, and you’ll never need to compose a check again! On the off chance that you have any inquiries regarding Bill Payment, if it’s not too much trouble, go ahead and call Customer Service at 855-671-8869 between the long stretches of 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM ET, 7 days every week.
Go paperless with E-Statements and get the true serenity, and security you merit. E-Statements permit you to view, print, and set aside 16-months of bank statements through your Online Banking account. Sign in to your Online Banking account and sign-up today!
It doesn’t make any difference what time it is or where you will be, you can call our Interactive Contact Center and stay near your bank all day, every day.
Fidelity Bank Account Opening
- Click this
- Go to open a personal account now and click on it.
- Then choose either current or saving (your choice)
- After that enter, your BVN number and the OTP code sent to you
- Then you can click on NEXT
- You can proceed with the filling of the necessary information, after that sign up for your new Fidelity Bank Account.
Fidelity Bank Online Check deposit
Simply open our mobile application on your phone or tablet and complete the following steps:
- Select “Transact” at the lower part of the screen.
- Select “Deposit Checks” on the Trade + Transact screen.
- Select the account you need for the deposit.
- Enter the amount on your check.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your check and select “Submit”… and then you’re done!
Fidelity Customer Care Service
Whatever your request is about, Fidelity bank customer care service will find you the particular person to talk with. The Interactive Contact Center allows customers to have the chance to address any of the representatives, quickly, and at any time.
Regardless of whether you’re calling to make inquiries, to lodge a complaint, or essentially to make a suggestion, you can contact the customer care service through the following channels below.
General Enquiry: 0700 343 35489
From abroad: 0908 798 9069
WhatsApp, True Serve: 0903 000 5252
Visit with IVY: 0903 000 0302
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Head Office: Fidelity Place 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.