Your Trusted Guide On Fidelity Bank Transfer Code, sort code, recruitment and more.
Fidelity bank transfer code. What is it and how do you use it?
Fidelity Bank transfer code is a mobile ussd code made available for customers to conduct all forms of banking transactions via their mobile devices. These transactions include sending airtime, transferring funds, checking your account balance, paying utility bills etc.
To get started with Fidelity Bank mobile transfer code:
- First dial *770# on your phone.
- Select 1 from the on-screen command.
- You will be requested to enter your fidelity bank NUBAN account number.
- You be asked to then create your 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions.
- You can now start enjoying Instant Banking.
- To transfer money to any account, simply dial *770*Account*Amount# – for example *700*3493725686*10000#.
- Follow the on-screen command and input your 4-digit PIN to complete transaction.
Fidelity bank swift code
A SWIFT code is a universally recognized standard format for Business Identifier Codes (BIC). It’s used to identify banks and financial institutions all over the world. It says who and where they are — a sort of international bank code or ID.
Fidelity Bank swift code is FIDTNGLA
Fidelity bank sort code
Fidelity Bank sort code is a number that identifies both the bank and bank branch where an account was opened and held. Sort code acts as a form of identification especially when transferring from one Fidelity bank branch to another or an to an entirely different bank.
How to buy airtime from fidelity bank
As a Fidelity bank customer, you can buy airtime directly from your bank using your phone.
To recharge airtime on your phone, simply dial this code:*770*amount# using the phone line registered with your Fidelity bank account.
For instance, if you are trying to recharge your phone with N200 airtime, simply dial *770*500#. That is all. Your phone automatically gets recharged. It does not matter the network.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Requirement
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Applicant must possesses a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in any discipline.
- Applicant must not be over the age of 30.
- When applying, use the job title as the subject in the mail.
- Applicants are advised to apply once. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment
To apply for the Fidelity bank recruitment exercise, kindly visit the fidelity Bank E-Recruitment and career Portal by clicking here.
- Visit Fidelity Bank Career Section https://careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Click the 2020 Fidelity recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- Fill in a valid Phone Number and Email Address as requested.
- Fill in your details correctly as stipulated in the application form.
- After you are done with the registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
- Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Plc will begin a short listing process for successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
- If eligible, you will be invited for a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The Fidelity Bank of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.
5 fidelity Bank questions and their answers
Who Is The Chairman Of Fidelity Bank Plc?
The current chairman of Fidelity Bank Plc is Mr Ernest Ebi, MFR, FCIB.
Mr. Ernest C. Ebi is a popular figure in the banking and financial services industry. Having a career that has spanned over 4 decades, Mr Ebi has served at various executive positions in many banks to include African Continental Bank Plc, New Nigeria Bank Plc and Diamond Bank Plc. He also once held the office as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
What Is The Fidelity Bank Head Office Address In Lagos?
Fidelity Bank Plc head office address is:
- 2 Kofo Abayomi St, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos
What Is The Fidelity Bank Slogan?
We are Fidelity, We keep our word
Who Is The CEO Of Fidelity Bank?
The current CEO of Fidelity Bank is Nnamdi J. Okonkwo
Nnamdi J. Okonkwo is a graduate of Agricultural Economics from the University of Benin, Nigeria. He also has an MBA in Banking and Finance from Enugu State University of Technology, Nigeria (ESUTECH).
He has a certificate from the Advanced Management Programme of INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France.
Nnamdi has had numerous trainings in leadership, business and management from some top leading institutions and Ivy league schools in the world to include Stanford Graduate School and Harvard Business School both in the United States.
-retail banking (54.8%); – corporate banking (34.1%); – investment banking (20.1%).
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Volume 15 018 410
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.