Cornerstone insurance plc. What do they do?
The Cornerstone Insurance Plc is one of the best insurance companies in Nigeria. The company sells life and non-life insurance policies. It offers some of the best products you will ever come across.
Cornerstone Insurance Plc also provides pension and investment plans for its customers.
Some of the insurance products offered by this insurance company include: fire, sickness, burglary, life, accident, motor, and equipment.
Cornerstone insurance plc lagos head office
The Cornerstone Insurance Plc has its head office in Lagos State, Nigeria. It also has other branches in the same State. The head office is located at:
No. 21, Water Corporation Drive,
Off Ligali Ayorinde Street,
Below are some of the other branches within Lagos State:
IKORODU (Sales Outlet):
- 134 Lagos Road, Ikorodu, Lagos State
IKOTA (Sales Outlet):
- Road 2. Block E, Shop 154, Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos State.
APAPA (Sales Outlet):
- Polysonic Mall, 1B, Point Road, Apapa, Lagos State.
FESTAC (Sales Outlet):
- Suite 101A PIN Plaza Opposite H Close, First Avenue Festac Town, Lagos State.
- Cornerstone House, No. 136, Lewis Street Obalende, Lagos State.
- 191, Herbert Macaulay Street, Opposite Yaba LGA Secretariat, Yaba, Lagos State.
- Swiss Guard House, No. 6, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Opposite Wahum, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Cornerstone insurance company
As one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria, Cornerstone Insurance company keeps giving value to the marketplace. You will always fine both life and non-life insurance products that suit your need(s).
In 26 July, 1991, the insurance company was incorporated as a private limited liability company. By 1997, it became a public limited liability and was quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Cornerstone insurance Plc is known to conduct its insurance business in an ethical and professional manner. It is always committed to its customers’ needs for decades.
Whether you are looking for a good motor policy or fire policy to protect you, be rest assured that you will get quality services. Other insurance products available are sickness, accident, life, equipment, and burglary.
Get asset and investment plans and advise from experts. Services for various pension plans are also available.
Cornerstone insurance services
The Cornerstone Insurance Company Plc has a lot of services to offer. Its customers is always satisfied with these services. Below are highlights of some of the services the insurance company offers:
- Motor Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Halal Takaful.
- School Fees Guarantee.
- Investment plans.
- Life Insurance.
- Home Insurance.
Cornerstone insurance address for Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt
Cornerstone Insurance Plc has branches across Nigeria. Below are the addresses of the their offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- 21, Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde Str, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- 222, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, River State.
- 34, Gana street, Maitama, Abuja.
Cornerstone insurance careers
If you are looking for an environment that will enhance your career, you can consider Cornerstone Insurance Plc. The insurance firm alwaz seek young, creative, and smart employees. This is to keep strengthening its market presence. Not only that, it enhances the value of its shareholders.
Are you new to the insurance industry? Or maybe you already have some years of experience? There are many career opportunities. You can apply today for a job position.
Cornerstone insurance plc management team
It would be tough for the Cornerstone Insurance Company to achieve the success it has today without a strong management team in place. They work so hard to make the company a topnotch insurance company in Nigeria.
Below are the team that makes up Cornerstone Insurance Plc.
- Ganiyu Musa – Group Managing Director/CEO.
- Tokunbo Bello – E.D Technical/Operations.
- Chidiebere Nwokeocha – E.D Institutional Business.
- Dan-Olufemi Olayinka – Chief Technology Officer.
- Thaibat Adeniran – In charge of the Head, Halal Takaful Nigeria.
- Charles Nwachukwu – In charge of the DGM, Head, Financial Institutions and SME.
- Pascal Nwachukwu – In charge of the Head, Finance and Performance Measurement Group.
- Kehinde Olorundare – Chief Financial Officer.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.