The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) was created by the Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria. It is mandated to improve quality of care, improve access to basic health services, and control preventable diseases.
The goals of this agency is achieved by giving support that helps implement the National Health policy as well as how resources are mobilized to strengthen the primary health care and other areas of health.
National primary health care development agency salary
The average salary of staff at the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is N180, 000. The data was compiled by five staff from the agency.
The roles of National primary health care development agency
The main role of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, NPHCDA, is to offer a type of leadership that supports the implementation and promotion of quality primary health care. This fosters mobilization of resources, collaboration, partnership, and development of the community.
National primary health care development agency recruitment
The 2021 application form for the National Primary Health Care Development Agency is out. The recruitment for the 2021/2022 session has commenced.
The main purpose of this recruitment is to be providing more job opportunities for youths in Nigeria – be it graduates or undergraduates. This is one of the best options for curbing unemployment in the country.
What are the requirements for the NPHCDA’s recruitments?
Below are the job requirements:
- Applicants must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline. They must be from recognized institutions.
- Advanced level General Certificate of Education (G.C.E). This must be in two subjects and must be obtained at a sitting – or three subjects achieved at two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) or Ordinary level General Certificate of Education (GCE). For this, a minimum of passes in four subjects is needed, at one sitting. For two sittings, passes in five subjects must be obtained – including English Language.
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC). Credits must not be less than three subjects (English Language inclusive) plus passes in a minimum of two other subjects.
- National Diploma certificate. Must be obtained from recognized institutions. You can also use the National Certificate of Education (NCE).
Would you like to apply for the NPHCDA 2021 Recruitment session? Please visit the agency’s official website at http://nphcda.gov.ng/.
National primary health care development agency act
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency Act is briefly listed below. Here is the arrangement of sections:
How to establish the NPHCDA and the Governing Board.
- Establishing the agency.
- The establishment and composition of the Governing Board.
The functions of NPHCDA.
- Functions of the Agency.
Staff to work with the Agency.
- How the Executive Director and other staff will be appointed.
- Issues regarding pension.
How the Primary Health Care Zones will be established.
- Primary Health Care Zones.
On provision of finance.
Annual estimates and accounts of the Agency.
This is about possible miscellaneous. They include:
- Access to records and other documents.
- Power of Minister to order directives.
- Annual reports.
- Short title.
You can read the full Act here: NPHCDA Act.
National primary healthcare development agency logo
National primary healthcare development agency address
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency, NPHCDA is located in Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Garki, Abuja.
National primary healthcare development agency tender
The recent tender of National Primary Health Care Development Agency was published on March, 2020.
The Agency wishes to draw the attention of possible bidders and the general public via an advertisement published in two Newspapers in Nigeria – Daily Trust Newspaper and The Nation Newspaper. This was all about procurement of four-wheel vehicles for the State Emergency Routine Immunization Coordinating Centers (SERICCs), the National Emergency Routine Immunization Center (NERICC), and the Project Implementation Unit (PIU).
Deadline for the submission of documents was first scheduled to be 12:00 pm, April 9, 2020. It was later extended by three weeks as a result of the 5-week lockdown. The new dead line was 12:00 pm, June 16, 2020.
All other information as advertised on the two National Daily Newspapers remains the same.
Daniel is a Digital Marketer and a Copywriter.
He is a member of the Association of Business Executives (UK).
On most days, he enjoys writing, soccer, and spending time with Nature.