UNIZIK post utme 2020
If you had a good score in your previous UTME, and you made UNIZIK as your first choice of institution, you are invited to apply for the school’s 2020 Post UTME screening exercise.
The UTME cut off mark for UNIZIK varies – depending on the course and department. Some courses require a minimum score of 160 while courses like Medicine, Law, and others require more than 160 cut off mark.
The cost of the post UTME form is N2,000 (non-refundable).
Here are some of the requirements for the Post UTME screening exercise:
- Candidates must have made UNIZIK their first choice of institution while registerating for the UTME. Also, a minimum score of 160 in UTME is required.
- They must have at least five credit passes in their O-Level results. It must not be more than two sittings. The O-Level subjects must include English language and Mathematics, followed by other three subjects relating to their chosen courses.
- Finally, candidates must be at least 16 years of age. Any age younger than 16 may not be considered.
How can I register for the UNIZIK Post UTME 2020?
The process is simple. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to the UNIZIK portal: unizik.edu.ng.
- The next step is to create an account. To begin, simple input your UTME registration number and a valid email address. When you are done, click on the Send icon.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address Now copy the verification code and click on the Continue icon.
- Proceed by following the other simple instructions that comes up.
- When you are done with the payment and filled all the necessary details, you are to print out the full acknowledge slip – that, the prove that you have registerated for the post UTME screening exercise.
UNIZIK post utme past questions
For you to perform excellently in the UNIZIK Post UTME exercise, you must be well prepared. There is no any other way to it than that. To prepare, you need some past questions. This would guide you. You would understand the patterns of the questions, and some likely repeated questions.
Now, you can easily get past questions dated as far back as year 2007, in PDF format. You can download them online. For more details, please check this page: UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions.
UNIZIK post utme cut off mark
The UTME cut-off mark for all courses into The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is 180. Candidates who scored 180 or more in the previous UTME are eligible to gain admission into the institution – after also performing well in the school’s Post UTME.
UNIZIK post utme date 2020
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released the post UTME admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. All candidates who chose UNIZIK as their first choice or second choice in 2020/2021 JAMB UTME can begin registration. You can apply by visiting the school’s portal for admission: portal.unizik.edu.ng/admissions.
The date for the Post UTME exam is not determined. But always check the school’s official website: www.unizik.edu.ng.
UNIZIK post utme portal
The official portal of the UNIZIK Post UTME is: portal.unizik.edu.ng.
UNIZIK post utme form
You can now register for the UNN Post UTME.
To do this, kindly go through the following procedures below:
Visit the school’s portal: portal.unizik.edu.ng.
Create an account by inputting your UTME registration number and a valid email address. Check your email to receive your verification code.
Copy the verification code and continue filling the registeration form on the portal. Enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), then select the Access Level and Submit.
– An email containing your login details will be sent to you immediately. To continue with the application, login with your new details (please check your email.
When you login, proceed to Step One, then Generate Application Form RRR. You are to print out the RRR (Remita) page. Visit the nearest bank close to you and pay N2,000 for the form.
Back to the portal, login. Click the Step Two icon, and Confirm your payment. Enter the RRR number and Verify the payment. If the payment confirmation is successful, or a payment verification notification might be sent to you, you can proceed to Step Three.
– Click on the ‘Fill Application Form’ icon, and fill out the application form. You can save each stages of the application and continue later. Also, your information can be edited as often as possible, only within the application period.
Make sure you go through the ‘I Agree’ box you proceed to submit – check the box.
Finally, print out the Application Form and go to the Post UTME center with it. This is important.
UNIZIK post utme syllabus 2019
The syllabus of UNIZIK’s post UTME is very essential to your performance during the screening exercise. It helps you prepare well.
You can go through the syllabus 2019 using this link: UNIZIK Post UTME Syllabus 2019.
UNIZIK post utme app
The UNIZIK now has its own mobile app [an offline app] for the Post UTME. This world-class app is developed and enriched with many features. You can use it to practice and prepare for the initial screening exercise.
If you have a smartphone, you can download it at Google Play (for Android mobile users).
UNIZIK post utme application form
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is inviting qualified candidates to its next Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Test for the next academic session.
Candidates who made the institution their first choice in the previous University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry are invited for the screening test.
Below are some steps if you want to apply:
- Go to: unizik.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ icon, then enter your UTME registration number and valid email address. Click on ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email immediately.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’ to move to the next step.
- Now while you are on the form, fill in your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level, and click on ‘Submit’.
- You would receive an email consisting of your login details.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login details sent to your email.
Follow the other simple instructions as required.
UNIZIK post utme aggregate
To calculate your aggregate score is simple.
First you need have your JAMB and UNIZIK Post UTME score ready.
Let’s proceed to how to calculate your UNIZIK Post UTME aggregate.
Assuming your Post UTME scores is 70 and your JAMB scores is 240.
Multiple your Post UTME score by 4 [70 x 4] = 280.
Next, add your JAMB scores to what you got. [280+240] =520.
Finally, divide it by 2 [520/2] =260.
Your aggregate is 260.
UNIZIK post utme admission status
To check your admission status for UNIZIK, you have to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- When you login, scroll down and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Input your examination year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Now click on the ‘Admission Status’ tab to confirm your admission status.
- You can also check your admission status on the school’s portal. Go to portal.unizik.edu.ng and proceed.