It has never been easier to add to your airtime and data packs. Smile Recharge is ready to assist you. It is easy to use, fast, saves both time and stress. It is currently in use in Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, and Democratic Republic of Congo. Here are some of the most important things to know about Smile recharge.
How to check Smile data balance
Simply go to https://smile.com.ng/recharge-with-ease/http://go to www.smile.com.ng to learn more. To log into your MySmile account, go to the top of the page and click login. From there, you can check your Smileon data balance and keep track of your data use.
If this is your first visit to the site, you must first create an account. This, on the other hand, is quite straightforward.
Smile recharge. Quickteller online recharge
Quickteller is a powerful customer service platform that makes it simple to recharge your phone, move money, and pay your bills online. Execute the following steps to recharge through quick teller.
- Visit quickteller.com for more details.https://www.quickteller.com/smile
- Click on buy airtime
- Select the smile icon
- Select Bundle or Airtime
- Enter your Smile account information (Account ID, Email, and Phone Number)
- Continue by choosing a payment form
- Enter your credit card details.
- Enter your Token pin
- It will show transaction complete.
How can I recharge my smile
You can do this through the following method.
- Have a GT Bank account with your phone number attached.
- Dial *737*50*Amount*7# and press Send on your computer or Mobile phone.
- Enter your Smile account number.
- Enter your GT Bank ATM card’s last four digits.
- Confirm your payment
- To convert your airtime into your preferred bundle, please login to MySmile.
Smile recharge. Nigeria
In 2014, Smile launched the first 4G LTE network in West Africa, revolutionizing how people access the internet. Customers in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Benin City, Kaduna, Onitsha, and Asaba can take advantage of the country’s most dependable SuperFast 4G LTE mobile broadband services, as well as SuperClear voice, video, and SMS calls, all from their single SmileData package. Smile’s SuperFast, secure, and high-quality internet solutions for business customers in Nigeria keep them connected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Smile recharge. Tanzania
In May 2013, Smile launched Africa’s first 4G LTE mobile broadband service in Tanzania, changing how people in East Africa access the internet. Customers in Tanzania can now use SuperFast mobile broadband services and SuperClear voice services over LTE in Dares Salaam, Arusha, Dodoma, Mwanza, Moshi, Mbeya, and Morogoro, which are the country’s fastest and most secure location.
Smile Communication Tanzania Ltd (Smile TZ) is a Tanzanian telecommunications company. It was founded in July 2009 and began commercial operations in May of the following year. Smile Telecoms Holdings, a South African telecommunications group, owns the company and its subsidiaries. Smile Telecom (Nigeria), Smile Telecom (Tanzania), Smile Telecom (South Africa), and Smile Telecom (South Africa) (Uganda).
Services and products
Smile Tanzania is currently just a data provider, although it has plans to expand into voice and wireless services as a result of its selection as a reserve bidder in the acquisition of 9mobile. Smile, in collaboration with Alcatel-Lucent, launched the first Voice of LTE service in East Africa in November 2015.
Smile recharge. Uganda
In Uganda Smile SuperFast 4G LTE mobile broadband networks was introduced in Entebbe and Kampala in June 2013. It has fast tracked and changed the way the people of Uganda access the internet. Wakiso, Mukono, Mbarara, Masaka, Masindi, Fort Portal, Kabale, Gulu, Lira, Soroti, Mbale, Jinja, and Tororo were locations also added to the network.
Customers in Uganda can take advantage of Uganda’s fastest and most reliable SuperFast 4G LTE mobile broadband networks, as well as SuperClear voice, video, and SMS calls over LTE. For their business operations and remote staff, Ugandan business customers may choose from a variety of broadband internet solutions. You can recharge your account using the following methods.
- XpressRecharge – To pay with Mobile Money, VISA, or MasterCard, go to www.smile.co.ug and click on XpressRecharge.
- Go to http://www.smile.co.ugand click on LOGIN to access MySmile.
- Log in to MySmile with your username and password, choose a recharge pack, and pay with Mobile Money, VISA, or MasterCard.
- 252# is the USSD code to use. Select “Airtime and Bundles” from the *252# menu and obey the instructions.
Smile recharge. Democratic Republic of the Congo
Smile Recharge provides SuperFast mobile broadband and SuperClear voice services to customers in the DRC, providing high-quality, dependable, and simple-to-use services.
I hope you find this information helpful. Best of luck with your recharging.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.