M.I abaga biography
Jude Abaga (born 4 October 1981), better known as M.I Abaga, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and record producer. Jude Abaga was born in Jos, Plateau State, on the 4th of October 1981 to Mr and Mrs Abaga. He hails from the Jukum descent of Takum, Taraba State, Nigeria. He has two younger siblings – Jesse Jagz, who is also a hot cake in the Nigerian music industry, and Jason Abaga. M.I speaks Hausa fluently because he was born and brought up in Jos.
Jude attended Baptist High School, Jos. While he was in Secondary School, his parents noticed his passion for music so, his mother bought him basic music notations to learn more about music. After a while, she also bought him a 7-key mini piano, which he used for personal training.
Growing up, he always listened to Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley, Sarah Maclachlan, Pablo Neruda, Jay-Z, DMX, and Fela Ransom Kuti. He also attended Calvin College, Michigan, USA, where he studied Engineering for only a year before he moved on to major in Business and Economics.
Mr Jude Abaga started his music career in 2003, after his relocation to Nigeria. He started by producing mixtapes with his friend Djinee which led to the release of the hit single Safe. The song was widely recognized and played on African radio stations and music video stations like MTV Vibe.
M.I teamed up with his brother – Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince, Ruby, Threadstone, Lindsay, Moses – Elbulk, and E-kelly to form Loopy Music.
After a while, Chocolate City company – a renowned music label in Nigeria, signed M.I Abaga. On this account, he relocated to Abuja from Jos. Also, it was his contract with Chocolate City that launched him into a successful music career.
M.I Abaga has helped several upcoming artistes come to limelight, some of these artists are Vypa, Jesse Jagz, Ruby, Pype, Ice Prince, Brymo, and KhaliGraph Jones.
M.I abaga net worth
M.I Abaga has an estimated worth of $3.9million.
M.I abaga twitter
M.I abaga calls himself the “Yung denzL” on twitter. You can go through his twitter handle for his activity on twitter.
M.I abaga action film
Off his album “MI 2”, M.I abaga released a single titled “action film” featured the talented vocalist Brymo Olawale. It was a smashing hit and the songs remains an evergreen song. You can listened to the song here
M.I abaga awards
- Lyricist on the Roll at The Headies Awards
- Best Rap Single at the Hip Hop World Awards – 2008
- Musician of the Year at the Mode Men Awards – 2008
- Best New Act at the MTV Africa Music Awards – 2009
- NMVA Award for the Best Use of Special Effects in a video – 2009
- Best Mainstream Hip Hop Video at the NMVA – 2009
- Nigerian Entertainment Awards: the Best New Act of the Year – 2009
- Best Rap Album at the Hip Hop World Awards – 2009
- Hip Hop Revelation at the Hip Hop World Award – 2009
- Musician of the Year at The Future Awards – 2010
- City People named him as the Musician of the Year – 2010
- Artist of the Year by the National Daily – 2010
- Malaysian African Entertainments Awards M.I as the Musician of the Year – 2010
- Orange Wall of Fame named him as the Most Amiable Brand – 2010
- The Chairman was named as the Best Rap Album at The Headies – 2015
- Best Rap Single at The Headies Award – 2018
- Lyricist on the Roll – The Headies Award – 2018
M.I abaga house
It is understood that M.I possess a number of properties at choice location across Nigeria. However, he keeps all away from social media.
M.I abaga age
Jude Abaga was born on the 4th of October 1981. He is currently 39years of age.
M.I abaga brother
M.I Abaga’s brother is Jesse Jagz. A successful rapper in the Nigerian music industry. He was previously signed to M.I’s record label, Chocolate city entertainment. He has released some smashing hits like
mi abaga endorsement
- Glo Mobile brand ambassador alongside other Nigerian artistes like Omawunmi, Burna Boy etc. In 2013. In the same year, he was chosen as one of the judges of the Glo X-Factor.
- United Nations appointed M.I Abaga as a Goodwill Ambassador in 2012.
M.I Abaga girlfriend
M.I has often reiterated that he is single. Although there were rumors of him dating a former employee of Choc city records; however, M.I has never mentioned anything of sort. It is understood that M.I likes to keep his personal life private and away from media and paparazzi.
M.I abaga top songs
- M.I abaga blood lyrics
- M.I abaga action film
- M.I abaga a study on self-worth album
- M.I abaga blood
- M.I abaga beef
- M.I abaga bad belle
- M.I abaga braveheart lyrics
- M.I abaga chairman
- M.I abaga crowd mentality ft Uche lyrics
- M.I abaga chicken song
- M.I abaga the viper
- M.I abaga everything lyrics
- M.I abaga epic lyrics
- M.I abaga everything lyrics
- I am a content strategist, conversational copywriter, and brand consultant with over 2years of experience. I help brands reach their target audience through SEO articles and creative content that align with industry needs. I love cryptocurrencies, so I show it by writing. I possess 2years+ of experience in coordinating campaigns for brands through Email marketing and social media content creation. A firm believer that beauty lies in simplicity setting precedence for my close working activity as a UX writer with several product designers to create effective UI/UX.