Eucharia Anunobi biography
Eucharia Anunobi is a renowned Nigerian actress, producer, and pastor. Eucharia was born in Owerri, Imo State in the eastern part of Nigeria. She went on to complete her elementary and secondary school education in Imo and thereafter proceeded to the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu where she graduated with a National Diploma in Mass Communication.
Eucharia also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree after studying English Language at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She came into limelight through her role in the movie series Glamour Girls in 1994 and has gone on to star in several movies.
Eucharia Anunobi Awards
Some of Eucharia Anunobi’s awards include
- Best Actress in Nigeria by the Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Best Actress of the Year by the Best Nollywood Awards
- Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria by the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Best Actress in Nigeria by the Golden Icon Movie Academy Awards
- Nollywood Most Promising Actress in Nigeria by the City People Entertainment Awards
Eucharia Anunobi lost son
In 2002, Eucharia Anunobi gave birth to a boy, who was named Raymond Ekwu. On August 22, 2017, at the age of 15, Eucharia Anunobi lost her son, Raymond to complications connected with Sickle Cell Anemia. His mother attributed the tragedy that happened to the mistake of a doctor.
Eucharia Anunobi age
Eucharia Anunobi was born on the 25th of May, 1965. She is 55years of age
Eucharia Anunobi wedding
In December 2000, Eucharia Anunobi got married to Charles Ekwu. The couple divorced nine years later due to some domestic issues. The actress claimed their marriage broke down due to his betrayal with a housemaid and lack of parental responsibility.
- I am a content strategist, conversational copywriter, and brand consultant with over 2years of experience. I help brands reach their target audience through SEO articles and creative content that align with industry needs. I love cryptocurrencies, so I show it by writing. I possess 2years+ of experience in coordinating campaigns for brands through Email marketing and social media content creation. A firm believer that beauty lies in simplicity setting precedence for my close working activity as a UX writer with several product designers to create effective UI/UX.