The salary structure for the staffs of the Federal Capital Development Authority is quite different from what is obtainable at the state level.
Although there is little information online about the salary structure of FCDA, this post will attempt to provide a piece of accurate and reliable information regarding the salary structure of the Federal Capital Development Authority.
This data on the salary structure was compiled based on the information supplied by past and present employees of the agency.
It should also be noted that the Federal Capital Development Authority is an agency under the Federal Capital Territory Administrations FCTA (check out the salary of FCTA here).
About Federal Capital Development Authority
The Federal Capital Development Authority is an agency established under the Federal Capital Territory Administration to oversee all infrastructural, and physical development projects in the Federal Capital Territory.
The Federal Capital Development Authority ensures that all design and construction schemes conform to the standard of the capital city master plan, which are inclusivity, Aesthetics, functionality, and simplicity.
FCDA Salary Structure
The Federal Capital Development Authority uses the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS). (Check out BPE salary structure here) . The salary monthly salary for various grades and levels of the agency is summarized below.
- Grade Level 7 (Step 1-15) –This is the entry-level for those with a HND certificate in Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning, etc. They earn a monthly salary within the range of N45,000 to N56,000.
- Grade level 8 (Step 1-15) – N63,000 to N97,000 monthly. This is the entry-level for holders of a Bachelors degree.
- Grade level 9 (Step 1-15) – N77,000 to N114,000 monthly. This is for those with a masters degree and or, a professional qualification.
- Grade level 10 (Step 1-15) – N83,000 to N123,000
- Grade level 12 (Step 1-11) – N88,000 to N127,000
- Grade level 13 (Step 1-11) – N114,000 to N138,000
- Grade level 14 (Step 1-9) – N125,000 to N175,000
- Grade level 15 (Step 1-9) – N163,000 to N217,000
- Grade level 16 (Step 1-9) – N228,000 to N275,000
- Grade level 17 (Step 1-9) – N392,000 to N597,000
FCDA Entry Level for Engineers
When compared to other agencies, the remuneration for engineers in the Federal Capital Development Authority is very low.
An engineer on grade level 09 step 02 working at the Federal Capital Development Authority will receive a total of 82,000 Naira per month excluding deductions such as tax, national health insurance, housing fund, etc.
Federal Capital Development Authority Recruitment
Recruitment into the Federal Capital Development Authority requires fulfillment of certain requirements. Despite the present embargo on all recruitment exercises into ministries and parastatals by the Federal Government, some ministries still carry out replacement exercises.
To get recruited into the Federal Capital Development Authority, you must satisfy the following basic requirements.
1.A Bachelors Degree, or a Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, or other related fields.
2.Possession of NYSC discharge certificate
3.Possession of a valid means of identity i.e. Voters Card, or National Identity Card.
4.Other requirements deemed fit by the agency.
How to apply
Recruitments exercises into the Federal Capital Development Authority are announced via online mediums and national dailies as required by law. It is also good to have an insider who can notify you whenever there is an opportunity in the agency.
Note: It should be noted that at the time of writing, the Federal Capital Development Authority has not commenced any recruitment.
FCDA Head Office
FCDA Headquarters, Area 11, Garki, Abuja Nigiera ,Abuja Central,Abuja
Email : [email protected]
Web Address: www.fcda.gov.ng