It is a Nigerian airline which was founded in 2010 by Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina and it started its operation from Kano Airport to Nnamdi Azikwe International in 2014.
Azman air a340
This airbus has quite a number of features which makes it better than the previous airbus, they are;
- Enlarged cabin
- 250-300 seat long range capability
- Fly-by-wire flight control which bring increased flight protection.
- Advance weight-saving material.
Azman air a340-600
Airbus A340-600 is the world’s second largest passenger aircraft and an extended version of airbus A340. It features include;
- It has a length of 75.3m which allows it to carry 380 passengers and 475 passengers at max.
- It also includes weight-saving composite structures, fuel-saving aerodynamic design, flight controls and system.
Azman air suspension
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspended Azman air due to the security issues of its Boeing 737. Boeing 737 of Azman air was in involved in 3 incidents for over a month and two weeks, though there was no loss of life, but the suspension was necessary in other to preserve the lives of their future passengers.
Azman air customer care
Azman air headquarters is located in Kano state but they have other branch offices in other states such as Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, etc. 0909 980 0600 is their customer care contact. Visit the official website of azman air to know more.
Azman air Kano to Lagos Price
|7:30am – 8:45am||AZM 2310||Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun.|
|8:00am – 9:15am||AZM 2310||Sat|
|4:00pm – 5:15pm||AZM 2332||Mon, Tue, Sat|
|4:30pm – 5:45pm||AZM 2332||Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat|
Azman air owner
Azman Air was established by Abdulmunaf Yunusua Sarina in 2010.
Azman air fleet
Azman air flight schedule and price
The flight schedule and price are as follows.
Azman Air One-way Routes Prices
Lagos → Kano = NGN 24,500
Lagos → Abuja = NGN 35,000
Lagos → Bernin Kebbi = NGN 3,5000
From Kano Hub
Kano → Lagos = NGN 21,500
Kano → Abuja = NGN 21,500
From Abuja Hub
Abuja → Bernin Kebbi = NGN 28,500
Abuja → Kano = NGN 21,500
Abuja → Lagos = NGN 26,500
Abuja → Maiduguri = NGN 32,500
Azman Air Return Routes Prices
From Lagos Hub
Between Lagos and Abuja = NGN 48,000
Between Lagos and Birnin Kebbi = NGN 70,000
Between Lagos and Kaduna = NGN 53,000
Between Lagos and Kano = NGN 49,000
Between Lagos and Maiduguri = NGN 80,000
From Abuja Hub
Between Abuja and Birnin= NGN 53,000
Between Abuja and Kano= NGN 26,000
Between Abuja and Lagos = NGN 48,000
Between Abuja and Maiduguri = NGN 57,000
Azman air booking
Othe Nigerian Airlines
It is a Nigerian based domestic airline established in 2008 by Alhaji Dahiru Barau Mangal. It is known as the country’s longest-serving international airline. It has an advantage of;
- Lowest prices
- Fast and ease booking, etc.
Established in 2013, it is a private Nigeria airline which was established as a subsidiary for air peace hopper in 2018. Its destination is mostly to several west African and Middle East and it provides passenger and charter services.
Arik Air was founded by Sir Joseph Arumemi-Ikhide and it started its operation in 2006. It is a Nigeria airline operating both commercial and international flights. Arik air is committed to managing their customer commitments across all fronts.
Ibom Airline is owned by the government of Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria. It was founded in 2019 and commenced operation that same year. Ibom air is known for their unrivaled customer service, hospitality and innovations.
Dana air is a Nigerian domestic airline owned by Nigerian conglomerate DANA group. Dana air offers both domestic and executive services and it is one of the cheapest airlines to travel by.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.
- World2023.11.24How kings were coronated in the Kushite kingdom
- World2023.11.24Exploring Human Origin: Oxford Study Points to Sudan in Africa
- World2023.11.22Unraveling Stereotypes about Africa: Challenging Historical Narratives
- World2023.11.22Juan Garrido: Unveiling the Forgotten Legacy and Achievement of the Black Conquistador