The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (NAU), also called UNIZIK, is one of the best Federal universities in Nigeria. The institution consists of four campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka.
UNIZIK cut off mark
There are different cut-off marks for different departments of UNIZIK. For JAMB, cut-off marks also varies. It ranges from 160 to 180, and 200.
For courses with JAMB cut-off marks that is 200, the Post UTME cut-off marks is 50%. For courses with 180 JAMB’s cut-off mark, at least 45% is required for the post UTME score. For the 160 JAMB cut-off marks, it’s 40% for post UTME.
Candidates are to upload their O-Level results to CAPS. Not doing so may lead to the denial of their admission – even when eventually selected by the University.
Some courses like Science courses and Social science courses require students to score at least 200 in their UTME. Others require a minimum of 180. The least requirement for UNIZIK is 160.
Courses that require at least a score of 160 in UTME are listed below:
- Building, Geo informatics and Quantity Surveying.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- Environmental Management.
- Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science.
- Technical Education and Affiliate Institutions.
UNIZIK post utme
Every candidate who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have meet up with the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply for the post UTME.
Below are the steps to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME screening exercise:
- Go to the institution’s portal: unizik.edu.ng.
- Create an account. It’s simple, just provide your UTME Registration Number and a valid email address. You will instantly recieve a verification code inside you email. Check it.
- Now copy the verification code and proceed; click on ‘Continue’.
- Input your phone number, password, and verification code copied from your email. Select the access level option, and submit. When this is completed, your login details will be sent to your email address. Check it.
- Get your login details from your email, login, and continue with your application. After successful login.
- Follow the other simple instructions.
Note: the registeration form is N2,000 only.
Fill out your application form online and print it out when completed. You will need to go to the examination center with the completed form.
Also, candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their names, examination number, and the year and school or centre the exam was taken.
The official portal of UNIZIKis: https://unizik.edu.ng.
To login, visit https://unizik.edu.ng. Navigate and click on student login. It is located at the base of the web page. Enter your username and password in the required place to login into your profile.
UNIZIK school fees
The school fees of UNIZIK is affordable. For new students, the fees range from N60, 000 to N70, 000. Moreover, it depends on the course of study. For returning students, it is far cheaper. The fee is from N20,000 to N25,000 – also depending on the course/department.
UNIZIK post utme 2020
Applicants are invited to register for the 2020 UNIZIK Post UTME.
If you meet the cut-off marks for the UTME and you chose UNIZIK as your first or second institution, you are welcome to write the screening exercise
You can apply via JAMB UTME or through the Direct Entry. Form price is N2,000 only.
Below is the official list of courses offered in UNIZIK:
- Business Administration.
- Business Education.
- Banking and Finance.
- Civil Law.
- Mass Communication.
- Computer Science.
- Education and Biology.
- Education and Chemistry.
- Applied Biochemistry.
- Applied Microbiology and Brewing.
- Biological Science.
- Chinese Studies.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Adult Education.
- African and Asian Studies.
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Cooperative Economics and Management.
- Early Childhood and Primary Education.
- Education and Computer Science.
- Electrical / Electronics Education.
- Education and Economics.
- Education and English Language.
- Educational Management and Policy.
- Electrical Engineering(Check out the top 7 low key firms where electrical engineers can work in Nigeria)(Check out the top 7 low key firms where electrical engineers can work in Nigeria).
- Electronics And Computer Engineering.
- English Language and Literature.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Physical Education.
- Medical Laboratory Technology/Science.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Environmental Management.
- Estate Management.
- Fine / Applied Art.
- Food Science and Technology.
- Forestry And WildLife.
- Geological Sciences.
- Geography and Meteorology.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Health Education.
- Human Kinetics.
- Industrial Production Engineering.
- Library and Information Management.
- Physics/Industrial Physics.
- Political Science.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Medical Rehabilitation.
- Modern and European Language.
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering.
- Education and French.
- Educational Foundation.
- Education and Igbo.
- Science Education.
- Religious and Human Relations.
- Nursing / Nursing Science.
- Parastitology and Entomology.
- Polymer and Textile Engineering.
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
- Education and Physics.
- Education and Integrated Science.
- Education and Mathematics.
- Education and Political Science.
- Education and Religious Studies.
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Technical Education.
- Theatre Arts.
- Environmental Health Science.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- Auto and Mechanical Technology Education.
- Building and Woodwork.
- Technology Education.
UNIZIK post utme past questions
For you to pass the post UTME of UNIZIK, adequate preparation is needed. One good way to do this is to practice the past questions.
You can now download the past questions of UNIZIK’s post UTME. Yes, both questions and answers for all courses and departments.
They cover questions as far back as year 2005.
Would you like to get a complete copy in a PDF format? You can download the past questions from this page UNIZIK post utme past questions.
You can get the latest news about UNIZIK here: https://www.unizik.edu.ng/news/
Securing admission into UNIZIK is strictly by merit. The Institution is intimidation and harassment-free. It does not even allows any cult activities to flourish. To crown it up, it is the wish of every student to graduate as a student of the institution -and with good grades. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) runs an uninterrupted academic calendar year in year out.
For full details about the procedures of the UNIZIK admission, please visit the school’s official portal: www.unizik.edu.ng.
UNIZIK aggregate cut off mark
The aggregate cut-off marks differ from department to department. Some are 180, others are 200 or more.
Calculating the aggregate cut-off mark of UNIZIK is simple.
Here is a rough working.
Let’s assume you scored 80 in the post UTME and 290 JAMB UTME.
Do this.Multiply your post UTME score (80) by 4.
80×4 = 320.
Now add the figure to your JAMB UTME score (290).
290 + 320 = 610.
Finally, dvide the sum by 2.
Your aggregate score is 305.
UNIZIK admission requirement
In order for candidates to gain admission into UNIZIK, they must meet the JAMB cut-off marks of the institution. Also, their Post UTME scores must good enough.
Again, candidates are required to have their O-Level requirements intact – that is, at least 5 SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three relevant subjects to their choice of courses.
The University of Nnamdi Azikiwe is located along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ifite Road, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
The school anthem of UNIZIK is quite interesting and inspiring. To get the full anthem visit: https://unizik.edu.ng/about/unizik-anthem/.
Is unizik a federal university
Yes, the University of Nnamdi Azikiwe University is a federal University. It’s also one of the best universities Nigeria ever have.
UNIZIK business school fees
The UNIZIK Business School is another important branch of the University.
Please contact the school for the full-structured detail on the school fees. Call: +234708 161 0453 or Email: [email protected].