Olam Nigeria Limited
In 1989 Nigeria was the platform for Olam’s worldwide business tries, and we have featured prominently in the country’s economy ever since. With an initial focus on the procurement of essential items like cashews, cocoa, and shea nut, we steadily refined our operational extension and extended tasks into 3 major business streams, specifically exports, imports, and marked packaged food products.
Today, Olam Nigeria Limited has more than 3,000 staff spread throughout country the, occupied with helping with dealing with value chain activities of sourcing, handling, advertising, and distribution. Olam has a wide and developing organization of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, neighborhood buying agents (LBAs), buyers, and service providers. Today, these organizations include roughly 500,000 farmers and have made a huge number of occupations in roundabout work.
Olam Nigeria Limited Business Activities In Nigeria
- Animal Feeds and Hatchery with Olam Hatcheries Limited – Their latest investment Sourcing and acquisition, evaluating, grading, and export of agricultural products like cocoa, cashew, and sesame
- Local farming, milling, and distribution of rice
- Wheat Milling and Pasta with some other company Crown Flour Mills
- Biscuits, sweets, and candy parlor with OK Foods Ltd
- Noodles with Olam Sanyo
- Dairy beverages with Ranona Nigeria Ltd
- Culinary fixings with Caraway Foods Ltd
Olam Nigeria Limited Products and Services
Olam began with one product in one country. Today they work within more than 45 products in more than 60 countries. They’ve done it by recognizing open doors in comparative countries, with similar providers, channels, and customers.
Products and Ingredients
- Olam Global Agri: Supplies food, feed, and fiber to fulfill rising demand and a shift to protein-based diets especially in Asian and African nations.
- Olam International: Gives stewardship to Olam Food Ingredients and Olam Global Agri, supports gestating businesses, broods new engines for future development, and capably strips non-center resources.
Olam’s Food Ingredients
- Olam Global Agri
- Consumable Oils
- Grains, Animal Feed and Protein
To check for more Olam Nigeria Limited’s food ingredients, click this.
Olam Nigeria Limited Locations
- 5 6Abebe Village Road, Abulenla, Lagos
- 267, 1 Sheraton Abuja Hotel, ladi Kwali St, Maitama, Abuja.
Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment for 2021/2022
Apply for Olam Recruitment 2021/2022 situations, as the job portal opens for recruitment. These Olam Nigeria limited Recruitment 2021/2022 is available till the deadline by via of the Olam Nigeria Job application entry today. Olam Nigeria Limited is situated in Lagos, Nigeria, and is important for the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 representatives at this location and creates $222.01 million in deals (USD). With office and operational units across all international zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and developing organization of farmers, providers, wholesalers, nearby purchasing specialists (LBAs), clients, and specialist co-ops. Today, these organizations include around 500,000 farmers and have made a huge number of occupations in aberrant work.
List Of Positions Available For Recruitment
Rundown of Latest Positions
1.) Electrical Manager
2.) Sales Development Head
3.) Graduate Trainee – Finance
4.) Graduate Trainee – Information Technology
5.) Farm Manager
How To Apply for Olam Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the progressing Olam Nigeria limited Recruitment, scroll down to each of the recorded Olam opportunities underneath, open your favored job position and apply. Click this to know more.
Olam Nigeria Limited Salary Structure
It’s hard to discover any information about the Olam Nigeria limited salary. One of the principal purposes behind that is corporate policy. A lot of companies keep the income of their employees confidential information and do not unveil it.
One of the fundamental motivations to keep this strategy is security. It’s not prescribed to uncover the compensations of employees as criminals may use this information. Along these lines, all that you can get from the revelation of the Olam Nigeria Salary is the MySalaryScale. As indicated by the information from the MySalaryScale, the normal salary for Olam International Nigeria is 96,000 Naira.
It’s also possible to get some more insights concerning the salaries for a specific position of the company and the fundamental obligations regarding the experts in these positions.
- Administrative Officer: The administration official may get probably the most reduced cost for Olam Nigeria’s salary. His salary is around 34,000 Naira. In any case, this individual needs to meet the necessities of the company to get even this little salary.
- Maintenance Engineer: It’s one of the best amongst other paid positions in Olam Nigeria Limited salary. Maintenance engineers are responsible for the steady work of machinery and equipment. It’s important to get the specialized curriculum to supervise the entire hardware measures through the screen of your computer.
- Sales Executive: The business is also a very stressful job which isn’t paid for the best at Olam. They get close to 19,000 Naira each month. Regardless, they may have different types of revenue in the company. The salesmen additionally get their payments from the deals. Accordingly, these rewards can get big money in the company.
- Utility Engineer: The business executive is also a very distressing position that isn’t paid for the best at Olam. They get close to 19,000 Naira each month. In any case, they may have different kinds of revenue in the company. The salesmen additionally get their payments from the deals. Hence, these rewards can get them a significant great job position in the company.
To known more about how Olam Nigeria Limited pay their staffs, check this
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.