The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the country’s oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation has powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation. It also oversees the marketing scheme of its products. It is a large employer of labor.
The corporation opens its doors of recruitment to the citizenry when there is a vacancy. NNPC have a juicy salary scheme, and they fall under the top-rated jobs in the country.
NNPC Recruitment 2020
The portal for NNPC recruitment 2020 is yet to open. Interested applicants should be on the look out as vacancies would be announced via media outlets and their social media pages. The official career portal of NNPC is also a valid place to check.
NNPC Recruitment Portal
The NNPC recruitment portal is accessed through the career portal gateway. Additionally, users can utilize more specific portals like Graduate trainee recruitment portal, Experience hire recruitment portal for their application.
NNPC Recruitment Update
For reliable updates on the NNPC recruitment, it is advisable to follow their social media pages.
NNPC Recruitment Result 2019
A general recruitment result for the 2019 application was not released. However, successful applicants were notified with a congratulatory message via their registered mail. Unsuccessful applicants also got regret mails to discontinue their applications.
NNPC Recruitment Application Form
The recruitment form can be completed via the career portal. Prospective applicants are eligible to fill valid personal information on the portal.
Application form eligibility for Graduate Trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Also, every applicant must have done the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time of this job application.
- Every applicant must have graduated from an accredited university/polytechnic/monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
Application form eligibility for experienced hire
- A Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- All applicant must have finished NYSC.
- Every applicant must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age as at 31st December of the year ended with 6- and 9-years’ relevant experience respectively.
NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test
The recruitment aptitude test is the first step after all applications are examined. After credentials examination, meritorious candidates are shortlisted for the aptitude test. There are various centers for the test and it is a computer-based.
NNPC Recruitment Age Limit
As an applicant for the 2019 recruitment, you must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018. Hence, it is expected that the recruitment age limit will be specified at all instances of recruitment.
NNPC Recruitment Application Deadline
With thousands of applications being expected within the system, NNPC gives ample time for the application process. It is imperative to note, deadline date will be communicated with the recruitment advert.
NNPC Recruitment Computer-Based Test
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has organized a CBT for about 60,000 candidates in 94 centers, who had applied for various vacancies in the 2019 application window.