National drug law enforcement agency
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is one of the top Federal Government’s agencies in Nigeria. It was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990 charged to eliminate the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
National drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2020
This section will provide you with all necessary information about the ongoing (NDLEA) National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment for the year 2020.
General Requirements for NDLEA Jobs
For every candidate to apply for the Agency recruitment, they must meet the following conditions:
- Every candidate must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- Candidates will be required to download two referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Candidates must be literate. They must possess the educational qualifications as specified for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Also, successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
National drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2019
The National agency for food and drug administration and control’s recruitment process is straight forward.
The Agency body (NAFDAC) is a federal agency which operates under the Federal Ministry of Health that are responsible for controlling and regulating the importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, advertisement, sale and use of food, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals and packaged water in Nigeria.
Ndlea final list
The NDLEA Recruitment final list of shortlisted candidates is often uploaded on it official website. Please always check for new updates. The NDLEA Exam Result Checker – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has made it known that they will start releasing the just concluded recruitment Aptitude Test exams conducted nationwide results.
To view the recent NDLEA final list, check this page https://ndlea.gov.ng/.
Five drug laws in Nigeria
The drug laws and policies in Nigeria are often made and implemented with no benefit of hardcore knowledge and research. This has called for more attention in order to make some adjustments.
Few of this point are now being reviews:
- Motives and pressures of producing, distributing, and selling of harmful drugs and substances.
- Motives and pressures of using and abusing heroin, cocaine, and psychotropic drugs.
These and more are addressed in the drugs laws.
What are the activities of drug enforcement agencies?
The major role of the Drug Enforcement Agency in Nigeria is to eliminate the growing, manufacturing, selling, processing, trafficking, and exporting of hard drugs in the country. The agency was established on January 1990 by Decree Number 48. It has been committed to quality work ethic since its establishment. Many illegal activities have been exposed. The NDLEA has also been able to ban several hard drugs imported into Nigeria.
Functions of ndlea
Also among the functions of The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), are to strictly undertake the registration of food, drugs, bottled water, medical devices and chemicals. Again, the agency controls the exportation and issue quality certification of food, drugs, medical devices, and bottled water. It plays an important role in drug-related researches as well as certain chemicals intended for export.