When talking about banks in Nigeria, Guaranty trust bank, popularly known by its acronym GTB, is on of the top financial institutions in Nigeria. With customers ranging from students, the working class bracket and the much older generation. Notably, their service is all customers inclusive with online and shortcode services.
How to recharge Startimes with gtbank
Startimes is one of the popular Satellite Pay TV in operation in Nigeria today. They offer cable channels at a much cheaper and affordable price. Startimes has introduced a Pay per day subscription and it is quite flexible for their customers. Going to the nearest stop office sometimes comes as an arduous task, which is why GTB has set up an Avenue to subscribe to your StarTimes decoder right in the comfort of your home.
- To recharge Startimes with GTBank mobile: Dial *737*37*amount*smartcard number# on the mobile number registered with your GTBank account. To confirm the transaction, you will be requested to enter the four digits of your defined USSD pin
- To recharge Startimes with GTBank mobile app: firstly, the app must be installed on your mobile. Open the app, navigate to “payments/pay bills”; select cable TV; choose Startimes and then select a bouquet plan of your choice; enter your decoder number and mobile app pin to confirm the transaction.
How to transfer money from gtbank to first bank
To transfer money from gtbank to FirstBank, you can either go through the mobile app or the custom USSD code.
- To transfer through the custom USSD: Dial *737#; choose “gtb-others”》reply with the amount you intend to transfer》input the destination account number》choose first bank from the option provided》the account name is brought up for confirmation, input your *737* PIN to confirm the transaction.
- To transfer through mobile app: open the mobile app》navigate to “transfers”》select other banks》input the account number and bank name of the beneficiary》enter transaction amount》confirm transaction by entering the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
How to borrow money from GTBank/how to get a loan from GTBank
This is possible through the GTBank quickcredit. GTBank quick credit is a time loan that is available to salary and non-salary account holders to access, without collateral. It goes up to N5million for the salary account holder and N1million for non-salary account holders.
- Through USSD: Dial *737*51*51# to request for quick credit. However, you are asked to answer some questions before your loan is granted.
- Through mobile app: open the app》click quickcredit 》input all the necessary fields. Your account is credited in a matter of seconds.
How to check account balance of GTBank
Due to mobility and other reasons, accessing your account balance through bank enquiries or atm may be a harsh option. Therefore, gtbank has set up an option to check your account balance through mobile. However, you can only check with the number you opened the account with.
- To check account balance through USSD: Dial *737#》pick the option of “A/C balance”》enter your USSD pin. Your account balance, account number and registered BVN pop up on your screen.
- To check account number with mobile app: open the mobile app》your account balance is displayed on the top right corner of your screen.
How to become a gtbank agent
GTBank mobile money has been in existence for quite some time. These are outlets by GTBank set up at strategic locations to make customers have access to bank facilities without coming to the bank. It is a sort of financial technology Avenue that provides jobs and services to customer.
- To become a GTBank mobile money agent, you have to present yourself at the bank to apply. You will be required to fill some forms and get approved by a referee. After this, you are given a POS and some start-up materials to start attending to GTBank customers at a specific destination.
How to repay gtbank salary advance
To access a salary advance in gtbank, you must be a salary account holder. Therefore, when you have an advance salary paid to you upfront, the exact amount is immediately repaid when your salary is paid into the account. Leaving the rest of the money in the account.