Civil service commission nigeria
As an executive organization in Nigeria, the Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for appointing and transferring, as well as has disciplinary measure over every Federal Civil Servant.
Only the Federal Civil Service Commission can appoint an officer into the CivilService. TheCommission would confirm for any conviction of crimes or if in previous employment with the Government Service and dismisses, retired, or asked to resign.
Civil service commission nigeria website
The official website of the Civil Service Commission of Nigeria ishttp://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Chairman civil service commission nigeria
The current Chairman of the Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is DrTukurIngawa. The Chairman officially resumed duty with 12 new Commissioners.
Federal civil service commission nigeria recruitment
Would you like to work with the Federal Government’s Civil Service? The career program here is always on. You have the opportunity to be shortlisted for the next recruitment exercise.
All applicants are to download and fill the recruitment application form forge Federal Civil Service Commissiononline. To download, please visitwww.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
The registration is 100%free, don’t pay no one to register for the recruitment.
What are the requirements for the FCSC recruitment exercise?
Below are some general requirements for the recruitment exercise:
- For Officer ranks, ages must be from 20 to 25. For other ranks, the age bracket is 18 to 22.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- A minimum of 2nd Class Degree from a reputable University. For Officers, the NYSC Discharge Certificates are required.
- Applicants must be medicallyfit.
- For other ranks, a qualification in NCE, OND, or School Certificate(at least 5 credits, English Language and Mathematics inclusive) is required.
- Good character and communication skills are required.
- An applicant must be psychologically stable.
- You must be physically fit. At least be prepared to run a 10 kms (non-stop), do at a minimum of 10 chin ups, and do up to 40 push ups.
How can I apply for the recruitment?
If you are interested in applying for the FCSC recruitment exercise, you can either apply online or offline by collecting the application form from Chairmen of the Commission in different Geopolitical zones in the country.
The online process is the easiest. Simply visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. Here, you would fine different vacancies to choose from. Next, click on the tab “Vacancies”. This takes you to the Commission’s recruitment portal. Now register for an account and complete the recruitment process. The instructions are clear and simple.
Head of civil service commission nigeria
Since the 28th of February 2020, Folashade Mejabi Yemi-Esan (née Mejabi) has been the head of the civil service ofNigeria. She’s a Nigerian civil servant born on the 13th of August, 1964.
Nigeria civil service commission recruitment portal 2019
The Civil Service Commission recruitment application form can be found on the its recruitment portal.
If you would like to apply for the coming recruitment exercise, please visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
You will always find a vacancy that suits you.
Federal civil service commission of nigeria (fcsc)
The Federal Civil Service Commission has several roles and authorities. Some of them include:
- It reviewsandapprovesall recommendationsregardingthe disciplinarymeasures forSeniorOfficers.
- When appointments are needed at the Permanent Secretary or Director level, the Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission can lead the interview panel.
- It represents at meetings of Ministries with Senior Staff Committee.
- The Commission hears appeals regarding disciplines, appointments, and promotions.
- It ratifies the promotion of offices for Senior positions – these include organizing examinations and interviews.
- It recruits Senior Officers.
- It gives guidelines regarding discipline, appointments, and promotions.
Federal civil service commission salary structure
There are different levels to the salary structure at the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria.
For fresh graduates at FCSC, salary is at least N82,000 per month.
For Officersworking for the Federal Civil Service Commissionwho are in Grade Level 06, Step 01, the annual salary is N320,000
Federal civil service commission abuja
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria maintains its headquarters in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
The office address is located at No. 6 Abijan Street, Wuse 900281, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
Federal civil service commission promotion list 2020
There have been several promotions by the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria.
To few some of therecentpromotions of the Commission for the year 2020 please download this file FCSC Promotion List 2020 PDF.