CitiBank Nigeria is a member of the American Business Council (ABC). It has been the oldest international bank existing in Nigeria since 1984, and they have their service bank branches spread across the nation with over 250 employees and 13 offices across the country.
Ceo Of Citibank Nigeria Limited
The new CEO, who before his appointment was the Chief Operating Officer and Public Sector Head of Citibank Nigeria is Mr Akin Dawodu.
Citibank Nigeria Head Office Address and their Swiftcode
A Swift is an important part of any international transaction. It allows banks from anywhere aroun the world to be able to identify themselves and transfer funds or other messages between each other.
- Charles S. Sankey House, 27, Koko Abayomi street, Victoria Island, Lagos P. O. Box, Lagos, Nigeria
Swift Code: CITINGLAXXX
- No 1 Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island
Swift Code: CITINGLATRD
- Ikeja Address: 85 Allen Ave, Allen, Ikeja
Contact Details And Email
Here are the numbers and email to contact Citibank for any issue or feedback. Citibank Customer Care Number And Email
+234 1463 8400
+234 1279 8400
e-mail: [email protected]
Careers And Salary Structure
In salary level, Citibank has been a leader of other bigger banks in Nigeria due to their payment structure. A worker stands a chance of being exposed to the international standard of doing things working with the company. Below are the careers and salary structure of the prestigious Citibank Nigeria limited.
This position is reserved for fresh graduate irrespective of the course you studied. Entry level jobs are usually reserved for people between 0 and 3 years experience. Citibank Entry-level staffs earn between the sum of N97, 000 naira and N120, 000.
Basic Level Staffs
Basic level staffs in Citibank earn according to their sections and unit at a range of N105, 000 and N140, 000 monthly. However, Basic level staffs salary may also be reviewed as the staff remain longer in the organisation.
Contract Salary Staff
As Citibank Contract Staff, you tend to earn a total sum of N540, 000 yearly which amounts to N45, 000 monthly. Citibank contract staff are not entitled to any raise or bonuses from the company because as their names entail, they are in the bank just on a contract basis.
Graduate Trainee’s Salary
Graduate trainees at Citibank earn between N60, 000 to N85, 000 monthly during their training period., However, after the training period, their salaries are reviewed, and they start to earn a salary ranging from N105, 000 to N145, 000 every month.
Banker Teller’s Staff
Banker Teller’s staffs earn at the range of N80, 000 to N95, 000 monthly.
Customer Service Officer
These are the first people you will make contact with before opening a bank account. Customer Service Officer earns between 75,000 to 90,000 monthly.
The digital marketers whose duty is to promote and market the bank making use of technology earn between N80, 000 to N90, 000 monthly.
Senior Banking Executives
Citi Bank Senior banking executives are paid from N450, 000 and above excluding bonuses.
Citibank Nigeria Internship 2019, 2020 And Beyond
The Citibank Nigeria internship 2019 was held in July. This is usually to train the students/Citibank ‘staffs to be’ and make them learn their sectoral profession in the organisation
Citibank Internship Programme is, however, a four-week intensive programme which provides successful applicants a birds-eye view of the process a global company operates.
To be eligible for the internship candidate needs to be;
- Good in English Language and Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Worked for not more than three years before filling the online employment application form for the recruitment exercise.
- Own an NYSC discharge certificate before Applying to join the Citibank Graduate careers team in Nigeria
- Only Graduates with second class upper division or its substitute are qualified to apply for the Citibank Nigeria Internship 2019 or even 2020..
- Nigerians that have not finished their degree program can apply if they will graduate before July 2019
How To Open Citibank Account
Here are the steps you have to go through to open and set up your Citibank account.
- Visit the Citibank branch closest to you with all the required KYC documents.
- Inform the bank executive at the bank the type of account you want to open, e.g. savings account
- Choose the type of account you wish to open and fill in the application form for the account.
- Submit the required KYC documents and application form and the verification process will begin.
- The bank will notify you when your account has been activated, and you will receive a welcome pack.
Citibank Graduate Recruitment Portal
Citibank is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore everybody stands the chance of getting this Job irrespective of sex, Tribe, Religion, e.t.c.
However, their recruitment portal is jobs.citi.com.
We logo is given as seen below, you can take a screenshot and crop to what you like.