Regent school Abuja, established in 2000, is a day and boarding school that runs a British curriculum in the city of Abuja and offers academic and co-curricular programs.
The school was established to provide a quality and conducive learning environment for its pupils. Also, they are encouraged and helped by their teachers who are technocrats of the teaching profession. The regent groups of school in Abuja comprise of the following: the 6th form College, Secondary school and Primary school.
Regent school Abuja address
The Regent family of schools Abuja has two different addresses/locations across the city capital. The Regent school Abuja address includes:
- The Regent Primary School, No. 1, Euphrates Street, Aminu Kano Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- The Regent College, Plot 858, Mabushi District, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
Regent school Abuja fees/tuition
The Regent School Abuja fees are divided into four different categories:
- Development Levy: this fee is can only be paid once for the entire time the pupil will spend in the school. The levy is channeled towards the expansion and physical development of the school.
- Tuition fees: Every pupil is required to pay this fee at the beginning of each term except in cases where arrangements have been made with the school authorities.
- Incidental deposit: Parents are expected to pay an incidental deposit. This fee will be returned to the parents during the graduation of the child provided h/she didn’t incur any extra charge during the time spent in the school.
- Club Fee: see the management
The Regent school Abuja doesn’t publish their fees on their website, although the schedule of the fees can be obtained via the school.
The schedule of the fees can be obtained by contacting the office of the registrar using this email [email protected] or pay a visit to the school.
However, reports have it that the current fees paid by students in the secondary school (Check out the top 13 secondary schools in Nigeria) section are around N2.9 million per annum.
Regent school Abuja recruitment/vacancy
The Regent School Abuja is recruiting for the 2019/2020 academic year for the following vacant positions:
Secondary school subjects: Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, English Language, English Literature, Geography, History, ICT Manager/Administrator, Music, P.E, and Physics.
More guidelines about the Regent school Abuja recruitment exercise can be found by clicking here.
Regent school Abuja owner
The Regent family of schools is said to be privately owned by a Nigerian family, whose details are withheld from the public.
Regent boarding school Abuja
The Regent secondary school, Abuja, has a boarding and day-students option for their students. The boarding section was established in 2007. It operates with an exact model of the National Curriculum for England & Wales for pupils in years seven and eight, CIE checkpoint for students in year nine and CIE IGCSE for students in years 10 and 11.
The secondary school students moved to their own built campus in September 2009. Before this time, the high school arm shared with the primary school the first campus of the Regent School Abuja.
The Regent boarding school is regarded as one of the most outstanding boarding school in Nigeria.
Regent boarding school Abuja fees
The Regent Boarding School Abuja is situated at Plot 858, Mabushi District, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. The Regent boarding school Abuja fees are not published online, but it can be made available upon request to the registrar of the school.
The Regent secondary school Mabushi Abuja
The Regent group of the school opened the secondary arm of the school in 2007. This enacted after the expansion of the primary school, year six pupils of the school were retained to become Year 7 students and also, Year 8 was opened as well.
Currently, there are over 300 students in the Regent secondary school. It offers a boarding facility with a day option for its pupils.
All images are sourced from https://www.regentschoolabuja.com/.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.