Osun state Polytechnic. A brief history
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY or Iree Poly is a reputable tertiary institution in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The Polytechnic was formerly a satellite campus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan. However, it became autonomous in October, 1992 when it started to act an independent academic institution.
Osun State Polytechnic school fees
Going by the schedule of fees released for the 2019/2020, the Osun state Polytechnic school fees stood at;
ND I: 46,700
ND II: 44,700
HND I: 60,000
HND II: 58,000
Osun state Polytechnic courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Arts and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Food Technology
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Osun state Polytechnic Registrar: what is a his name?
Salawu Busari Morufu is the current Osun state polytechnic Iree registrar.
Osun State Polytechnic Post-UTME 2020
Osun Poly Iree Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates are expected to be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
The Iree poly Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Ospoly Iree Online Post-UTME application
- Visit Ire poly portal at https://osunpoly.com/
- Navigate to CBT registration
- Select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
Osun state Polytechnic transcript
- To obtain the Osun state Polytechnic transcript, log on to the official transcript portal.
- Navigate to payment of Ten thousand naira (10,000) through the integrated paystack interface.
- After making payment, information that include matriculation number, email address used for payment are expected to be filled in the space provided
- Click on submit
Osun state Polytechnic cut off mark
Ire poly cut-off for ND mark stands at 150 for prospective candidates. For NCE program at ospoly Iree, the cut-off mark is 100.
Osun state Polytechnic address
Postal Address: P.M.B. 301, Iree
Location Address: Iree, Nigeria
Telephone Number: 07065858006
Telephone Number 2: 08075367971
Email Address: [email protected]
Osun Poly resumption date
At the beginning of every session, a schedule of important dates are released for students. This schedule contains resumption and vacation dates. Any changes to this schedule is communicated to students through effective channels.
Osun state Polytechnic admission requirements
Admission requirements for Osun state Polytechnic HND program
- National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from an NBTE Accredited Program /Institutions plus a minimum of One Year Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of Specialization.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of 2years Post- National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
How to apply
- Applicant should purchase online APPLICATION CARD at the sum of N10,000.00 from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree, Igbona, Osogbo, Ilesa , UBAPlc:Iree, , Dugbe Ibadan, Onipanu, Palm groove, Lagos
- Proceed to ospolyiree.com to complete the APPLICATION FORM online.
- Completed Application form should be subsequently submitted online after all info have been filled.
Admission requirements for Osun state Polytechnic ND
Minimum of 5 Credits in O’Level GCE, SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings with English Language, Mathematics inclusive.
Method of Application
- Applicant should purchase APPLICATION FORM at the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Only from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree, Ayetoro, Osogbo, Ilesa, and UBA Plc Iree.
- Completed application forms including photocopy of claimed credentials should be submitted not later than six weeks of the publication to: THE DIRECTORATE OFFICER, Directorate of Part –Time Program, KOKO Village, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
- I am a content strategist, conversational copywriter, and brand consultant with over 2years of experience. I help brands reach their target audience through SEO articles and creative content that align with industry needs. I love cryptocurrencies, so I show it by writing. I possess 2years+ of experience in coordinating campaigns for brands through Email marketing and social media content creation. A firm believer that beauty lies in simplicity setting precedence for my close working activity as a UX writer with several product designers to create effective UI/UX.