Federal polytechnic idah history and background
The Federal polytechnic idah is a reputable educational institute in Nigeria. It was established as a channel to educate its students on job creation, rather than seeking jobs. This explains the “technology for self reliance” motto of the school. Since its establishment in 1977, the Polytechnic has been striving to keep faith with this vision.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah is one of the seven Polytechnics established by the Federal Military Government under Decree No. 33 of July 1979. On Monday, 28th November, 1977, the Institution came to life with eleven 11 academic staff, 19 senior administrative members of staff, 86 supporting members of staff as well as 220 pioneer students who were offered admission after a competitive entrance examination.
Federal polytechnic idah school fees
- NDI Science 31,150
- ND I and HND I SBS 30,600
- HNDI (Sciences) 30,600
- ND II and HND II Sciences and SBS 20,500
Federal polytechnic idah latest news
For latest updates and event news about the Federal polytechnic, idah, simply log on to the school’s official news portal.
Federal polytechnic idah courses
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Hospitality Management and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Architectural Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Business Studies and Management Studies
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
Federal polytechnic idah cut off mark
To be considered for the Federal polytechnic idah post UTME, candidates must have scored 140 and above in the UTME.
Federal polytechnic idah hnd form. How to obtain it.
- Log on to the University portal
- Navigate to the application tab
- Complete the HND application form with a valid email address and a strong password
- Print a RRR code
- Log on to the official homepage to complete registration
- Print the application form
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N5,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
Checking HND admission status
- Go to the HND admission portal
- Fill in official details in the provided boxes and click “search”
Federal polytechnic idah Logo
Federal polytechnic idah portal for admission
The official admission portal for the Federal polytechnic idah can be found on the school’s homepage or simply navigate to students admission portal
Federal polytechnic idah address
Head Quarters: Anyigba Road, Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria
Federal polytechnic idah acceptance fees
Newly admitted students are obliged to pay an acceptance fee of five thousand naira (N5,000) to the university.
- Generate a RRR code from the polytechnic portal
- Proceed to the bank to make payment with the generated RRR
- Login to portal to confirm payment with the transaction code
- Print acceptance letter and the school’s financial guide
You can learn more about Federal Polytechnic Bauchi here.
Or if you are interested in the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, you can find out here.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.