How to transfer money from First bank
There are several ways to transfer money from first bank. Still, one of the most comfortable media of moving money from First bank is the USSD code. You can transfer money on First bank by following the steps below;
- Dial *894*Amt*Account Number#
- Choose the beneficiary bank
- Select Amount to transfer
- Confirm beneficiary name
- Enter your 5 digit PIN
- Choose the account to debit
With the steps listed above, you can quickly transfer money to any bank in Nigeria. So for those asking how to transfer money from First bank to GT bank, you can do so with the steps above.
How to check First bank account balance
Since the inception of the First bank mobile banking, customers don’t need to go any first bank branches to check their current account balance because all this transaction can be done using their mobile phones that are duly registered with the bank
Customers can check their first bank account balance on the phone by simply dialling *894*00# and instantly their current account balance will be sent to their mobile phone as SMS.
This is the easiest way to check my first bank account balance from my mobile phone.
How to buy airtime from First bank
Buying airtime on First bank is super-fast and easy for customers using the First bank USSD code. Customers can recharge their mobile phones by simply dialling *894*Amount# from their registered sim card with the bank and enter their PIN. The registered sim card will automatically be recharged with the desired amount of airtime.
Also, customers can purchase airtime or recharge their other sim cards, family and friend’s sim card. This can be done by dialling *894*amount*phone number# and input their pin afterwards.
How to transfer money from First bank to another bank
In this section of the article, I will be showing you how to transfer money from first bank to other banks. You can transfer money from First Bank to other banks by following this simple procedure
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# from your mobile number registered with First bank
- Secondly, select the bank of the beneficiary
- Input amount
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary
- Next, Enter your 5 digit pin (i.e. your First bank transfer code)
- Wait for confirmation of the success of the transfer
This method is considered as the easiest way to transfer money from first bank to other Nigerian banks.
First bank customers can also transfer money to other banks by using any of the First bank ATM outlets. Customers will have to follow the instructions displayed on the screen to be able to carry out their transactions.
What is First bank transfer code?
First bank is regarded as one of the best banking service provider in terms of their mobile banking or internet bank. Customers can use the First USSD code in performing a wide range of services such as checking account balance, buying airtime, transfer money from first bank to other banks and many more.
In this section of this article, I will be answering one of the questions I received on email, which is ”what is First bank transfer code?’’.
The first bank transfer code is *894# and is popularly called ”Quick Banking”. Registered customers can perform a series of transactions using their phone.
A transfer is a lot easier with the First bank transfer code. Customers can easily transfer or move money from First bank to gtbank and others.
How to check First bank account number
First bank customers can check their account number on their mobile phone by simply dialling *894# and follow the onscreen command to be able to check their first bank account number.
Also, first bank customers can be able to use this service after they have registered their number on the first bank mobile banking by dialling *894*0# from the phone number that was registered when opening the first bank account.
First bank customers can check their account number at any of the branches nationwide by providing the necessary information required by the customer care representatives at the branch.
How to register First bank transfer code
Registering for mobile banking is a lot easier on First bank; the essential requirement for registration is to have an account with them. I will share with you on how to register first bank transfer code with the following steps;
- Dial *894*0# from your registered phone number with the bank
- A compilation of the various debit card numbers that are connected to your account is displayed
- Choose your most preferred debit card
- Next, input the 4 digits Personal Identification Number for the debit card you choose
- Create a new 5 digit secret PIN. This PIN is your First bank transfer pin which you must provide whenever you want to make transfers.
After the successful completion of the above-listed steps, your number has now been successfully activated on the internet via First bank.
How to check First bank BVN on phone
BVN stands for bank verification number. It is a biometric identification system that was created and enforced by the Central Bank of Nigeria in partnership with the Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS) to curb illegal banking activities/transactions. The BVN is usually an 11 digit code that’s unique for every bank account holder in Nigeria because it serves a universal ID in all banks in Nigeria.
Checking of First bank BVN is now very easy, thanks to the new method on how to check first bank BVN on the phone released by the management of First Bank Nigeria. Customers can check their BVN on their phone by simply dialling *565*0# from their mobile phone number registered with the bank.
However, checking of the first bank BVN on the phone cost N10, which will be charged by your network provider.
How to open First bank account online
The internet is reshaping how the world is moving by providing new and effective means through which business is done. The banking sector is not left out of this change. New technologies and services are developed daily by those in the banking sector to be able to meet with the demands of their customers.
One of the most advanced banks in Nigeria is First Bank of Nigeria. They recently launched an online banking platform which can give customers access to different range of services offered by the bank. This online banking platform is called First-Online.
With First-Online, you have access to your bank account, check your first bank account balance, transfer money from your First bank account to other banks etc.
In this section of this article, I will be sharing with you step by steps guide on how to open First bank account online.
- You will be required to download the account opening form by clicking here
- After successfully downloading the account opening form, you will have to fill the form and submit it at any of the First Bank branches nationwide.
- Next, ensure you provide your unique user ID
- The bank branch will give you a special token
- Your log on details and password will be sent to the email you used during the process of registration.
Also, for Diaspora customers
- Download the form specified for Diaspora clients here
- After filling the form, you will have to send it with a request to the official email address of First bank (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diaspora clients will have to choose a secret question for him/herself to use on his/her profile.
With this few steps, you can create an account with First bank online now because the internet banking saves time and ensure easy access to the account by the customer.
How can I get the firstbank logo?
That’s easy. We have included the logo right here for you in HD and in png/jpg.