This post is an expose on all you need to know about Spectranet selfcare. First off, Spectranet is one of the most viable 4G LTE internet providers in the country. They have an extensive coverage in four major cities in the country to include Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Ibadan.
Uncompromising on quality and customer satisfaction, Spectranet rolled out its robust selfcare platform to help its esteemed client base keep tabs with their personal account and browsing activities at any given time.
In summary, the Spectranet platform enables users see what’s left of their data plan, regulate/customize data usage, check expiry date for their data plan as well as ways to renew them upon exhaustion or expiry.
Once users log into their accounts, they are assigned a dashboard equipped with the necessary information about their personal details, activities and so on
As a result of this service, individuals, homes, offices and organizations now have the unique opportunity to control and manage how they make use of their data.
In this article we are going to be revealing all you need to know about Spectranet self-care such as how you can reset your password, how to check your data balance and so on.
How to Reset Default Password on Spectranet Selfcare Portal
- Click on the link above.
- Input your default username and password given to you at the spectranet office.
- You will get a notification that asks you to change the default password.
- Change to a password of your choice.
How To Check Data Balance on Spectranet Selfcare Portal
- Visit the official self care portal – https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng
- Enter your username and password.
- You will notice a ‘Self Care’ blue menu, proceed by clicking on it.
- You will then be redirected to the next page. There is a red button that says ‘Login to SelfCare
- Click on it to proceed.
- Log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard.
- Scroll down to the option that reads ‘data balance.’ It displays as 3 numbers, each separated by a colon. For instance, if you see 15:123:56, then 15 stands for 15GB; 123 stands for 123MB and 56 stands for 56KB of data that is still available for use.
How to Pay For Spectranet Self Service Subscription
If you are trying to renew your spectranet self-service subscription, you can do so using the following four options;
- In person
- Recharge Voucher
- Bank Payment – You can use the following bank accounts highlighted below.
FIRST BANK 2023929144
ECO BANK 0122270544
ECO BANK 0015020142
When you have finalized payment, screenshot or scan the bank teller and send it mail to Spectranet’s official e-mail box: [email protected] to validate your payment.
How to Change Your Password to Spectranet Self care
In case you can’t remember your password, you can easily follow these few steps below to reset your password
- Click on the “forget password” link on your selfcare login page.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the characters displayed in the security image.
- Hit “Submit”
- After hitting submit, a temporary password will be sent to you via SMS and Email.
- Enter this temporary password.
- You now have access back to your self-care account.
In case you are having problems with any of the self-care features, you can always contact the Spectranet Self-care customer care line – 08002345678
Learn about Swift networks customer care here.
Find out all about Swift Data plans here.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.