The school of nursing Abuja is a specialised institution in the federal capital territory, Abuja. It was established to train nurses and midwives. Notably, the school also takes some medical certification courses. The school’s authorities are the Federal Capital Territory Administration, Health and Human Services Secretariat, Nursing Department of FCTA and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
School of nursing Abuja/FCT form 2020: How to obtain the form
- Log on to the official school of nursing Abuja enrolment website
- Register with a username and password
- Fill in a valid mail address into the scape provided
- Click “register” to have an account with the school
- Select a mode of payment and provided necessary details
- Ensure notification of successful application is sent before completing the registration process
- The forms can be picked up at room 080, FCT health and human services secretariat, nursing department, area 11, Garki-Abuja.
- Candidates are expected to show evidence of payment of a Non-refundable fee of 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only) paid into the account below.
Account Name: HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT REVENUE ACCOUNT
Account No: 3402015028.
- Payment Teller must be stamped by paying N200 cash on collection of form
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada on or before 8th June 2019.
School of nursing Abuja/FCT website
As a recognized educational institutional, a visible online presence is necessary. To locate the FCT school of nursing online, simply log on to their official website at school of nursing, Abuja homepage
School of nursing Abuja/FCT portal
Although the school of nursing Abuja/FCT portal is currently undergoing some maintenance, making it unavailable. The official gateway to enquire about the school is at the school of nursing Abuja/FCT portal
school of nursing Abuja/FCT past questions and answers
The school of nursing past questions can be accessed on many online platforms for a token. Although the school does not release its question as much, some past questions and answer can still be accessed
School of nursing Abuja/FCT admission form: What are the eligibility criteria
To obtain the school of nursing Abuja/FCT admission form, you have to satisfy the following criteria
- Prospective candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than ten years since the exam date
- NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
School of nursing Abuja/FCT admission list
The school of nursing Abuja contacts all successful applicants via SMS. Also, the school of nursing, Abuja admission list of successful candidates is available at the HHSS notice board, Area 11, Garki. Notably, Admitted candidates are to report to the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja on 26th August 2019 for screening and collection of their admission letter with the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of WAEC/NECO certificates/statement of result.
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate/declaration of age
- State of Origin Certificate
- Print out of Bank Verification Number Slip (BVN)
- Complete 6 Years Secondary School Testimonial
School of nursing Abuja/FCT application form: How much is it?
The forms can be obtained At Room 080, FCT health and human services secretariat, nursing department, area 11, Garki-Abuja for just N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
School of nursing Abuja/FCT cut off mark
The school of nursing Abuja/FCT cut off mark is pegged at 50. Although it could go higher, based on the type of course. However, the advice is to score a high mark in the application exam to boost admission chances.
School of nursing Abuja/FCT courses
The school of nursing Abuja is a specialised training institute. It has six certificate courses it offers. The school of nursing Abuja/FCT courses are listed below:
- Post Basic Nursing Training(Nursing Training)
- Basic Midwifery Training(Midwifery Training)
- Certificate in Anatomy and Physiology (Anatomy and Physiology)
- Certificate in Family health(Family health)
- Certification in Medical Surgery(Medical Surgery)
- Certificate in Primary Health Care(Primary Health Care
School of nursing Abuja/FCT contact
Address: U.A.T.H Gwagwalada Road
P.O.Box: 507, Gwagwalada, Abuja.