Renmoney loan interest rate
Renmoney is a company that offers loans to Nigerians either for personal use or business use. Renmoney interest rate varies based on the choice of loan repayment. A full-year repayment can attract up to a 33.9% interest rate. The longer the repayment period, the more the money rate.
Renmoney loan calculator
Renmoney loan calculator is a tool that will help you understand or determine your monthly loan payment and the total cost of a loan.
- You must fall within the age range of 22-59.
- You must have an account with a commercial bank in Nigeria.
- You must be an owner of a thriving business or be a well-paid employee.
- Both the employee and business owner must verify their monthly income and must have a clean credit alert.
- Your statement of account for up to 6 months is required, and there must be no issues with a returned cheque.
- Have a recent passport photo and identity card to prove that you’re a staff of your organization.
Renmoney loan app
Renmoney app allows you to apply for a personal loan of up to 4 million naira immediately with zero collateral. Download the application and get a loan.
Renmoney loan application form
How to fill Renmoney Loan Application Form:
- Fill in and Sign the online button or tick the preview image of the document.
- The advanced tools of the editor will direct you through the editable pdf template.
- Enter your official identification and contact details.
- Use a checkmark to indicate the answer where needed.
- Double-check all the fillable fields to ensure total accuracy.
- Use the sign tool to create and add your electronic signature sign now the Get and sign Renmoney loan application form.
- Press “done” after you fill out the form.
Renmoney loan code
Renmoney loan USSD code is *723*73001#. The code is one of the easiest ways (stress-free) to access money from Renmoney.
Renmoney loan percentage
Renmoney loan percentage for a full year can attract up to 33.9% interest rate but this percentage can reduce or become lesser if the money is returned within 3 – 6 months. It’s a strategy by Renmoney to ensure that their defaulters payback.
Renmoney business loan
How Renmoney business loan works:
- Choose your loan amount and share some personal information.
- Verify the information provided by you.
- Once your loan is approved, you’ll receive the money in your bank account within 24 hours.
Sms loan in 24 hours for a small business using Renmoney
To receive a loan in 24 hours from RenMoney, you must have all the requirements for you to be able to apply for a loan. Once your loan gets approved, you’ll be credited.
Renmoney loan default
RenMoney default loan is a daily charge of N300 including public holidays and weekends. RenMoney might also reach out to their defaulters’ employers and next of kin if they are unable to get in contact with him or her.
How to Get a Loan in Nigeria
There are various ways to get a loan in Nigeria and this can be through:
- Family and friends.
- Cooperatives, etc.
In Nigeria, various websites offers loan without collateral, some of which include:
- SMEDAN (Small and medium enterprises development agency of Nigeria.
Is Renmoney legit?
Yes, Renmoney is legit, they are regulated by the central bank of Nigeria and insured by Nigeria Deposit insurance corporation.
Other Loan apps in Nigeria
- CashLion- Easy loan in Nigeria
- 9ja Cash
- New credit
Renmoney board of directors.
Keiren Donnelly is the current acting CEO of Renmoney after the resignation of the ex-CEO, Oluwatobi Boshoro. Donnelly has over 30 years of global banking and consumer finance experience.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.