Nirsal microfinance bank background information
Nirsal Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Nigeria. The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2019 and commenced operations following the grant of a license by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a National Microfinance Bank in the same year.
The financial institution is a subsidiary of the Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.), a non-banking financial institution established in 2013 with a mandate to facilitate the free flow of affordable finance and investments to the agricultural sector.
Strategic Objectives of Nirsal Microfinance Bank
- Drive Financial Inclusion
- Access to cheaper and affordable funds by Nigeria smallholders farmers
- Easy access to credit and other financial services for SMEs
- Create jobs and enhance the skills of citizens in rural communities
- Fill the Gap arising from the possible closure of some unviable MFB’s across Nigeria
- Improve and grow the economy
Nirsal microfinance bank MD: Who is the head of operations
Abubakar Abdulahi Kure took over as the Acting MD of NIRSAL Micro finance Bank on January 26, 2020.
Nirsal microfinance bank branches in Nigeria
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Limited, Plot 1581 Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Limited, House 1, Plot 103 /104, Monrovia Street, Wuse 2, Abuja
Nirsal microfinance bank transfer code
Nirsal microfinance bank does not have a registered transfer code. To use any of their services, simply log on to the Nirsal microfinance bank homepage.
Nirsal microfinance bank recruitment
To access information about Nirsal microfinance bank recruitment and its requirement, simply log on to the careers portal.
Nirsal microfinance bank loan application
The Nirsal microfinance bank loan is a credit system set up to help SMEs with finances. Applicants can obtain up to N50m for 7years with an interest rate of 9%. After applying through the loan application portal, a fixed sum of N10,000 is required for a compulsory entrepreneurship course. The business plan charge on the portal is N5000 only.
Nirsal microfinance bank covid-19 loan
The COVID-19 loan was initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It involves a N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) that acts as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants are required to enter their Bank verification number for background checks before proceeding to fill business details.
Nirsal microfinance bank loan eligible applicants
- Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
Steps involved in the Nirsal microfinance bank COVID-19 loan
- Submit an Application
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic. The process can be initiated on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
Nirsal microfinance bank account opening form
Nirsal Microfinance Bank Access Target Savings Accounts is for MSMEs and Individuals who wish to save regularly for a certain period to accomplish a purpose i.e shop rent, buy goods, purchase equipment, for festivities etc. A lien is put on the account with limited withdrawals by the account holder based on his instructions. The account has an opening balance of ₦1,000 and minimum balance of ₦500
Nirsal microfinance bank salary
The average salaries for NIRSAL Microfinance Bank is 103,366 Naira. This data was arrived at by comparing the salaries of top roles in the bank.
- I am a content strategist, conversational copywriter, and brand consultant with over 2years of experience. I help brands reach their target audience through SEO articles and creative content that align with industry needs. I love cryptocurrencies, so I show it by writing. I possess 2years+ of experience in coordinating campaigns for brands through Email marketing and social media content creation. A firm believer that beauty lies in simplicity setting precedence for my close working activity as a UX writer with several product designers to create effective UI/UX.