Ecobank Transfer Code
The ecobank transfer code is simply *326#. Thus, to carry out a transaction with this code you need to have first registered for USSD banking by dialing the same code (*326#) and following the instruction to get registered then your account will be activated with the code. This code is also known as the mobile transfer code that you can use to send money or pay bills.
NOTE: You have to carry out the registration process with the line you registered with your Ecobank account.
Ecobank Customer Care
Using a bank, there are several times issue(s) arise, and we might want it solved urgently without having to spend time/money visiting the bank, and there we need to contact our bank customer care.
Here are the details you can use contact Ecobank customer care through
Call: +234 700 500 0000, +234 708 065 3700, +234 1 270 1323
Email: [email protected]
Live chat: https://ecobank-prod.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/
Ecobank Ussd Code
Very simple! With Ecobank ussd code you get to do a lot of amazing things on your phone and carry out different operations or transactions on your account from anywhere without having to visit the bank.
Here are few of the things that can be done on your Ecobank account using the USSD code
- Money transfer to Ecobank or any other bank
- Check of Ecobank account balance
- Recharging of your line from your account
- View of account activity
- Payment of bills and so many others
However, the Ecobank USSD code is *326#
NOTE: using the code for transaction attracts a charge of #70 so be sure your line is funded enough to carry out your transaction
Ecobank Internet online Banking In Nigeria
Ecobank internet banking is simple. This is also the same procedure for internet mobile banking as well. Check your account balance, make transfers, and make payment instantly and easily with it. To get started, Click https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/index.html?module=loginretail
With Ecobank online banking, you tend to enjoy the benefit of checking your balance, making transfers, and payments instantly anywhere.
How To Check Ecobank Account Balance
There relatively two procedures you can go through to check your account balance. Either you’re using the;
- USSD code or
- Mobile banking app
How To Check Ecobank Account Balance Using Ussd Code
To use the Ecobank USSD code to check your account balance, kindly dial *326*0# on your mobile phone, making sure you’re using the line registered with your Ecobank to do this.
Alternatively, you can dial *326#, click on the option with “Account balance” and wait to get a notification for it.
How To Check Ecobank Account Balance Using Mobile Banking App
To check your Ecobank account balance using the Mobile Banking app is very simple process. Simply open your app, click on “Account Balance” and your balance will pop out.
Ecobank Mobile Banking
Ecobank mobile banking is very simple; you get a lot of things at your ease and comfort without having to run to the bank for everything to be done.
Features Of Mobile Banking
- Sending Money to the 33 African Countries anytime
- Cardless withdrawal
- Opening of Ecobank Xpress Account
- Airtime TopUp for Self and Other
- Checking of Account balances and transaction history
- Paying of Bills and Merchants
- Account Statement Requests
These and so many others are what you can do through Mobile banking to start this; simply download “Ecoank Mobile banking app” on playstore on an android phone or your Appstore on the iphone.
How To Transfer Money From Ecobank
To transfer money from Ecobank simply dial *326# on the line linked to your Ecobank account, click on “transfer funds” on the option. Input the beneficiary’s account number, bank type, and the amount and click on next to complete transaction.
Code To Transfer Money From Ecobank To Other Banks
Here is the code to transfer money from Ecobank to other banks *326#. However, follow the prompt after dialing the code and click on the option for “other banks.”
How To Check Account Balance On Ecobank With A Code
To check your account balance on Ecobank kindly dial *326*0# with your registered line and follow the prompt
Ecobank Careers And Recruitment
Below written are Ecobank careers;
- Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Development Programme
- Management development programme
- Ecobank stockbrokers limited(ESL)/ Head of securities
- Head of international sales & distribution
- Sales manager
- Global account manager
- Intensive graduate program(ENG-IGP)
- Corporate finance loans & liquidity head
- Fast track intensive graduate programme
- Consumer banking product marketing
Thus, to apply for Ecobank recruitment click, https://ecobank.com/group/careers read and follow instructions.
Ecobank Recruitment 2019 (what they usually ask for)
Ecobank Nigeria recruitment for 2019 requires the job type of full time.
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field – Banking, Graduate Jobs
- Must have completed NYSC
- Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 2.2
- Not older than 26 years by December 2019
ECOBANK RECRUITMENT 2018 (what they usually ask for)
The requirements for EcoBank recruitment 2018 are:
- B.Sc degree/H.N.D.
- First/Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- A Nigeria citizen or must have the necessary work permits if not a Nigerian citizen
- Working experience and more than 30 years of age
Sample Job titles
- Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Direct Banking
- Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Personal Banking
Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2017 (An overview and general requirement)
Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program is an excellent way to begin a career in the Pan African financial institution. However, it is the aim of the programme to build the bank’s’ talent pool so as to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
Thus, the programme will cover the following below:
- Recognition and Reward
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Opportunity to apply skills
- Learning and development opportunities
Applicants must, therefore, meet the below requirements for eligibility.
- Not more than 25 years old
- Complete NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline with the minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’.
NATIONALITY: All nationalities
ECOBank Logo jpeg/png
We have decided to provide you with a copy of what the ecobank logo looks like which can be easily converted to the jpeg or png file format.