Kaduna polytechnic brief history and background
Kaduna polytechnic is one of the oldest active polytechnics in Nigeria. It was established in 1956 as Kaduna technical institute. The institution was established to provide diverse instruction, training, and research in technology, the sciences, commerce, the humanities, and programmes of in-service instruction for members of the public service in Nigeria.
In 1968, it amalgamated two training centers: the College of Science and Technology and Staff Development Centre, with Survey Unit joining later. These formed the nucleus of its four- college structure then.
The polytechnic aims to be a notable figure in education and create an integral formation of competitive graduates. It will train it students in morals and academics.
Kaduna polytechnic courses
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Cartography and Geographic Information System
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering(Check out the top 7 low key firms where electrical engineers can work in Nigeria) (Check out the top 7 low key firms where electrical engineers can work in Nigeria)
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education Technology
- Industrial Safety And Environmental Engineering Technology
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Kaduna polytechnic news
Kaduna polytechnic news and updates can be found on the polytechnic news page. The latest updates on admissions, alumni, registration, and school fees can be found through navigation.
Kaduna polytechnic cut off mark
To be eligible to participate in Kaduna Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored a defined cut off in the UTME
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
- 180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Kaduna polytechnic school fees
Based on the fee structure released by the school for the 2019-2020 session. Kaduna polytechnic school fees for each level stands at:
Kaduna polytechnic address
Polytechnic Road, Tudun Wada
PMB 2021, Kaduna
Kaduna State, Nigeria
Mail address: [email protected]
Kaduna polytechnic recruitment
The recruitment and vacancies at the Kaduna polytechnic are always announced via job alert portals. The recruitment process is strictly competence-based. Relevant experience is still required for academic and administrative positions.
Kaduna polytechnic logo
Kaduna polytechnic portal
Kaduna polytechnic admission
Check the Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List.
- Go to the admission status checking portal at Kaduna polytechnic admission portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required. You may check your JAMB result here.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
Kaduna polytechnic application form
- Visit the Online Payment Portal to complete payment
- Use the Payment ID obtained during payment as the User ID.
- Repeat the Payment ID as your Password (details can be changed later by user)
- Use the interface on your Left Hand Side to put in the UserID and the Password
- Click the “Login” button to enter the portal
After payment, log on to the application portal of Kaduna polytechnic with the details of the profile created. Candidates can fill in their personal information, save the application, and proceed to download process overview of more details.
- John Aina Ajibola has a Masters degree as an engineer and has over 3 years of teaching and research experience. He is happiest when on a bike and is also interested in electric energy and computer Science.