Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Portal
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro popularly called FPI is a Polytechnic based in Ogun State, Southwestern Nigeria. The official Federal Polytehnic Ilaro portal can be accessed here.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro School fees
The school fees of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro for each session is subjected to the decision of the senate. However, being a Federal owned school, tuition is free. The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro school fees for the 2019/2020 session can be accessed through the documents below:
Federal Polytecnic Ilaro Admission list
Ilaro Poly, is one of the schools in the country that grants full access to admission list to everyone. The admission notification portal allows the various levels and new applicants to check through for their names on the admission list.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Cut Off Mark
- To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 150 and above in the concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
To access Federal Polytechnic Ilaro latest news about, simply log on to the news portal of FPI
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses
Fed Poly Ilaro has a total of five (5) faculties. These faculties have various departments that total up to thirty-three (33).
Departments in the school of communication and information technology
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
Departments in the school of engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Departments in the school of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Transport Planning Management
- Art and Design
Departments in the school of management studies
- Banking and Finance
- General Studies
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and Management
Departments in the school of pure and applied sciences
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Leisure and Tourism
- Agriculture Technology
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
How to apply for FPI portal for Post-UTME
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng portal
- Select “College Portal” on the main menu
- Navigate to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice, fill in your Name and other details and select your program and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal and Login.
- Click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Resumption date
The resumption date each session and semester of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is published on the newsletter. This is also pasted on notice boards around the school to notify students.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Hnd form
Ilaro Poly HND Full-Time Admission Entry Requirements
- A National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50
- A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma with relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
NB: All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a program for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof the admission would be withdrawn.
How to Apply for FedPolyIlaro HND form
- Log on to the application portal to register and obtain the form
- On the portal, navigate to Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment (United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc)
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant
- Fill application form with necessary personal information