Established in 1992, Kogi State Polytechnic was founded by the first Executive Governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu.
The polytechnic is recognized for deploying efficient personnel and providing standard facilities.
Kogi State Polytechnic Portal
The official portal of Kogi State Polytechnic is: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
To access the Kogi State Polytechnic portal, click on the following link: https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Portal
Kogi State Polytechnic School Fees
School Fees for Full-time and Per-time Students (2020/2021 Session)
Engineering Techs, Applied Statistics, OTM
ND I 40,200
ND II 32,200
HND I 46,000
HND II 38,000
ND I 47,600
ND II 39, 600
HND I 57,000
HND II 49,000
MANAGEMENT: ACCOUNT, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
PRE-ND I 32,200
ND I 32,200
ND II 24,200
HND I 38,000
HND II 30,000
ND I 39,600
ND II 31,600
HND I 49,000
HND II 41,000
Kogi State Polytechnic Courses
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Office Technology Mgt.
Library Information Science
SCHOOL OF ART & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Fine Arts Department
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
Urban and Regional Planning
Surveying and Geo-Informatics
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES
SCHOOL OF PER-TIME & VOCATIONAL STUDIES
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME 2020
Applicants seeking admission are required to register online.
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Post UTME Screening
- Candidates must have a minimum JAMB score of 120.
- If Kogi State Polytechnic has been chosen as your second or third choice, you can register for the Post UTME without updating your first choice to Kogi State Polytechnic.
- Visit the website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Apply Now’
- Click on ‘Online’ application
- Click on the ‘UTME Screening Application’
- Download the instruction or follow the instruction displayed on your screen
- To login, click on ‘Proceed’
- Your username should be your UTME number. Type ‘password’ as your default password.
- Fill the short bio-data form
- Your passport photograph should be updated. It should not be more than 20kb in size and should have a red background.
- Your O’Level result should be uploaded. If your result is still awaiting, click on the awaiting option.
- Click the payment button and pay the screening fee of N2,000.
- Print the registration slip after payment. It must be coloured.
- Post UTME screening requires proof of registration of payment. So, you must be with your registration slip.
Conditions for application
- The N2,000 screening fee is non-refundable
- Candidates who fill in wrong information will have their registrations disqualified.
- Payments valid must be made with the RRR number generated through the school portal.
- For applicants’ records to be captured, registration and payments must be done through the school portal.
Kogi State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The JAMB cut off mark for the new academic session is 120.
Kogi State Polytechnic Screening Date
The screening date for the 2020/2021 academic session has not been released.
Kogi State Polytechnic HND Form
The HND admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale and available for both full-time and per-time programmes. The application will start on 9 November 2020 and end on 9 December 2020.